DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Saving people
POSTED December 1, 2012, 16:06 by babsliness (Viewed 4696 times)

THE DREAM : 90% of the time I dream of saving people. Sometimes I know the, and other times I don't. Recently I had one where we were trapped in a building (maybe a church) held by terrorists. Nothing I could do enabled me to save them all. I kept going back into the dream to try different strategies. I offered myself up in trade. I made a roof shorter and controlled the guards, so that a boy could sneak a note out to the police. Then, when I almost had it figured out, a friend of mine appeared in the dream. She hadn't been in any of the other scenarios. I kept asking her, "why are you here? You shouldn't be here. You weren't here in any of the other dreams." I woke up sobbing and stayed that way for most of the time.

THE BACKGROUND:I am a lucid dreamer and can often change the results of dreams. I.E., if a dream does not end with me saving everyone, I can put myself back into the dream and come out of it with the optimal solution. Why are my dreams so focused on saving people? I'm always willing to sacrifice myself, but sometimes even that is not enough.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED December 2, 2012, 04: 7: 23)
Try this page in my dream dictionary

SAVING DREAMS

Its likely that you are a caring person who is constantly trying to resolve problems. You could be good influence on people. Think of a way in which you were trying to help someone the day before - it probably connects to that

If ou fail to save them it maybe suggest that you have tried to help but for some reason you could not REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

People in dreams

Skin in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z