User manuals manymanuals.com

An introduction to dreams

This dream website is based upon hundreds of real dreams. Each dream has been especially chosen because it was felt to be correctly understood. The link between the real life issues which have triggered the dream and the symbolic meanings have been explained meticulously.

In 2002 I started to collect dreams which I felt were linked to reality. Then I started to seriously research them and try to understand the symbolism. I also decided to concentrate on a certain type of dream. I studied dreams which occurred the day after a big event happened. The theory goes like this. If dreams are linked to thoughts and feelings in our mind then surely if only one thing is going through our minds then any dream will link to that one issue. So any dream will link to any new insights or moods you are in.

That's a major step forward in understanding dreams. The hardest part of dream interpreting is to find out what the subject of the dream actually is. If we understand that then it soon becomes a lot easier. My studies have shown that there is a major connection between big incidents the day before and dreams. If you got into an argument the day before then you can study subsequent dreams that night to see how they have been influenced by these events and feelings.

The results of this study have been positive. I believe that this study shows how dreams link to recent thoughts and feelings. Dreams maybe feature symbols which have occurred long in the past. But they are being used as metaphors.

There are five main resources in this website. Choose which

1. There is a dream guide. This is basically a list of questions designed to help you discover what has triggered your dream.

•A dream guide

2. There is a list of dream types. These show you the wide variety of different dream types. Dreams tend to link to the mind and the thoughts in it at any given point. Some dreams are about relationships, others are triggered by creative processes in our minds. Still others are caused by noises we hear during sleep and other things which distract us. Read through the various types of dreams and see how each type capture a particular type of thought or feeling. Below is a list of all the different dream types. Each page features features examples of each dream type.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship dreams
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Creative dreams
•Next day dreams
•Depression dreams

3. Dream theory. Read articles on my own theories on how dreams are triggered. I link dreams to recent issues and feelings.

•An introduction to dream theory

4. Dream dictionary. This is a relatively small dream dictionary. But each symbol has been meticulously researched. The dictionary tries to show how real dreams connect to real feelings. The page about snake dreams for instance is based upon all the real dreams in the study which featured snakes. Therefore we can see what snakes represent in real life. The dictionary does not speculate on meanings but instead tries to show how real dreams work. Its a revolutionary method. Its based upon the following method. Take for instance you have a dream about a tsunami. You then study what could have caused this. If you were only thinking of one thing the day before then thats the issue which likely caused the dream. If you were feeling the following thought "I really want to complain about her but fear the backlash" then thats its likely meaning. The tremendous power of the waves represents a particular person and their likely reaction to you complaining about them.

•Snake dreams and their symbolic meanings

5. Dream collections. Each type of dream can be studied by looking at examples. A full list of each dream type and every example in the dream study can be read using the following list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Health dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Creative dreams
•Next day dreams
•Depression dreams

----------------------------------------

OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY WANT TO READ

This page deals with worst possible outcome dreams. This website contains hundreds of real dreams. To look at a full list of worst possible outcome dreams Nightmares - CLICK HERE

Many dreams can be highly emotional. See how these dreams capture similar emotions in real life. Emotional and mood dreams - CLICK HERE

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.