DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Read this to find out what triggered your dream
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

Type your reply in the box below

Redirecting

DREAM FORUM - Another Lucid Dream
POSTED May 6, 2012, 10:07 by shmazzle

THE DREAM : PERSPECTIVE: 1'ST PERSON -- I had been walking in the crowded hallways of the 2'nd floor at my old high school. As I am walking I look behind me and see an old classmate. I say hey and he acknowledges. I continue walking and then I look behind me again and I see a different old classmate. This occurrence of events reminded me of a previous non- lucid dream I had before, where the same thing was happening. Immediately I stop and then turn around to this 2'nd person. I look at my hands, front and back, for a second. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath, and let it go as I open my eyes. I see now it was the autistic kid I grew up with in school. I told him this was a dream, and he smiled like my brother did in my last lucid dream and began looking around at the ceiling a floor. I suddenly decided to announce to everyone the situation, "Ehhem, Attention everyone!" Everyone stopped walking and payed attention, their faces glowing in anticipation. I say, "This," I point around, "is all a dream. We are all here based on me. What should I do with this information?" I am speaking to them, but I knew that in all else, I would be having a conversation with myself. So I answered all of my questions instead of waiting for their response. "Should I begin a separate journey or should I make use of this place, here? No, I think I should strengthen myself with focus and concentration when in a state like this." The conversation was long and it was just me pacing backward and forth talking to the crowd. I don't really remember what was said beyond this point but I'm convinced this conversation was important. The crowd seemed to be further entertained by it the more I spoke. When I got tired of speaking I closed my eyes and took that deep breath again. When I opened them, I was in a small theater with something being played in black and white. I didn't pay much attention to that, I'm still in a lucid state. I close my eyes again, but this time I try to put myself in a focused, meditative state. Just like the last lucid dream, I awake in a non-lucid dream.

THE BACKGROUND:I think there is a direct correlation between the blue lotus and dreaming recall, or maybe just dreaming in general. I made sure I took a few tokes of the stuff before I went to bed last night. I must of had 6 total dreams last night in which the beginning of each dream (besides the lucid dream) started with me being completely wrapped up in my blanket to where I could hardly breath. It then takes 10 dream minutes of struggling to get out of the blanket, but I always get out :). It's not fun though, It's like being water boarded or something. The dream I had after this dream was the only one I could remember fully. I slept till' noon yesterday and did nothing but toke on ganja all day. No emotional engagement in anything at all yesterday, it was kinda fun.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

This is a new type of dream dictionary. It is based upon hundreds of real life dream interpretations. Each dream has been specially chosen. Many of them follow on from days when big events happened. The theory being that if you are going to dream about anything it will be about this big incident. Using dreams like these we can start to glimpse into the language of the mind.

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z

SUPPORT THIS SITE - Support this site by bookmarking it on the following social networks

Post this story to 

stumbleupon Digg this as an interesting dream analysis webpage Post this page to Facebook Post this page to reddit Recommend this page for others interested in dream dictionary symbolsBookmark page in Technorati Furl this 

Page!