DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Read this to find out what triggered your dream
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

Type your reply in the box below

Redirecting

DREAM FORUM - A bridge, a deer & sudden death
POSTED August 8, 2012, 10:03 by Safiremoon

THE DREAM : My boyfriend and I are traveling by foot somewhere I don't know and we go through this dark tunnel. I walk right into a deer and by consequence scare the animal who then like a cartoon flattens itself against the wall to hide. I apologized to the deer for scaring it. I feel really really bad for frightening it. We are suddenly out of the tunnel about to cross an overpass. The owners of the deer thank me for not harming their pet. It was a guy with a dark scruffy beard, bald head in cargo shorts and a gray t- shirt and his girlfriend, a blonde, in a pink top and acid washed jeans who was actually under the bridge gathering with other people. The other people under the bridge were laying in the grass. They seemed to be kind of like nomads of some kind. We liked them from a start and so we start talking to them. My boyfriend picks up a kiddie swing that was knocked over so that the deer could sit on it. As he's doing this the guy said, "Thanks man that's really kind of you" and then said, "I'll be right back".....he suddenly jumped over the overpass like a base-jumper but, miscalculated his jump and didn't land in the grassy area he was aiming for. When he leaped over it was so unexpected and I felt my heart drop and my eyes followed him as he crashed onto the pavement. His girlfriend was hysterical and I looked over at my boyfriend and he was at first in shock but, then I saw him squat down and bury his face in his hands....in the dream I felt this guy's spirit leave his body and I woke up completely disturbed. I cried out of horror of what I had seen. My boyfriend held me close and kept telling me it was a dream but, it was just too real to me. If anyone has any insight to what this dream may mean please feel free to comment. Thank you!

THE BACKGROUND:

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

This is a new type of dream dictionary. It is based upon hundreds of real life dream interpretations. Each dream has been specially chosen. Many of them follow on from days when big events happened. The theory being that if you are going to dream about anything it will be about this big incident. Using dreams like these we can start to glimpse into the language of the mind.

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z

SUPPORT THIS SITE - Support this site by bookmarking it on the following social networks

Post this story to 

stumbleupon Digg this as an interesting dream analysis webpage Post this page to Facebook Post this page to reddit Recommend this page for others interested in dream dictionary symbolsBookmark page in Technorati Furl this 

Page!