A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - ambulance
AMBULANCES IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance an "ambulance" dream may simply translate into a word like "emotional crisis" and the dream capture an everyday thought such as "It was really bad. She was in a real emotional crisis". In that way your dream may pinpoint a key thought from yesterday. We tend to think that dreams are irrelevant and bizarre yet they may be symbolic versions of key thoughts, the type of feelings that you might write down in a diary or tell a best friend.
KEYWORDS LINKED TO AMBULANCES DREAMS
In practice ambulances have several symbolic meaning. Here is the full list.
- "it was a big deal!" (Often people have disagreements on what is a crisis or not. Did someone try to play down how bad something was yesterday? Did you think someone was making a big deal out of nothing?)
- "emotional crisis" (Were you in an emotional crisis yesterday? Maybe you have been thinking over how bad things were. Maybe you needed some care and attention?)
- "act quickly" (Was some situation quite serious yesterday? Did you have to act quickly?)
- "could get worse" (Often we analyse a situation and wonder how bad things can get? Maybe you came to a conclusion that things can only get worse.)
- "crisis point"
- "need tender loving care" (Were you in need of some tender loving care yesterday?)
- "busy day ahead"
Dreams use symbols as metaphors. So what could an ambulance or 911 call represent in real life. It could symbolise something where we feel comparable emotions. If an accident or incident occurs then it requires immediate attention and people have got to act quickly. So if you felt as if others were not taking things seriously and that something was a big deal then the dream you had could be about that.