A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - attempt
ATTEMPTING IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance an "attempting" dream may simply capture an everyday thought such as "I really wanted to help her but I simply lacked the ability".
KEYWORDS LINKED TO ATTEMPTING DREAMS
In practice attempting dreams have several symbolic meanings. Try to see which is the most relevant. Only one of these meanings can be right. Try to write down quotes which capture your key thoughts right now and which feature the keywords and phrases below.
- "effort" (Are you wanting to do something right now? Have you been really trying and really want to succeed? If so the "attempting" dream shows your wish to do this is carrying over into dreams.)
- "doing too much" (An attempting dream may show that you have simply taken on too much. You need to concentrate on the things which are most important.)
- "lacking confidence" (Are you wanting to do something but lack confidence?)
- "nervous" (Were you wanting to do something yesterday but nerves got in the way?)
- "lacking ability to do something" (Was something simply beyond your capability yesterday? If so you are recognising that however much you try its not going to happen. Your drea may warn you not to waste time. It may prepare you emotionally for failure.)
- "I know what they want to do!" (Has someone really got it in for you? Do you think someone is up to something? Who is "attempting" to cause you problems?)