A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - frustration
FRUSTRATION IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "frustration" dream may simply have been triggered by a problem relationship. The frustration therefore simply mirrors real life frustration.
KEYWORDS LINKED TO FRUSTRATION DREAMS Here is the full list of simple key words and phrases which link to frustration dreams. Try to think which of these are relevant in your life right now. If you can think of anything then your dream may simply tap into that theme within your life at the moment.
- "problem relationship" (Are you on the point of breaking up? Has someone been causing you continuous problems)
- "different goals" (Has someone got different plans for you? Has a parent or employer been pushing you in a different direction from what you want?)
- "problems yesterday" (Were some plans hindered badly yesterday?Did everything seem to go wrong yesterday?)
- "appreciating help" ()
- "understanding someones frustration" ()
- "health problems" (Are you dogged by some persistent health problems? Is an illness not going away? )
- "failure at something you enjoy" (If you really want to do something then failure will particularly frustrate you)
- "lack of help" (Were you frustrated at the lack of help yesterday?)
- "trying to frustrate someone" (Have you actively been trying to frustrate someone? If so then your dream is playing out this strategy.)
- "annoying person" (Was someone particularly annoying yesterday? Your dream could simply link to that.)
- "giving up" (Are you on the point of giving up on something)