A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - hospital
HOSPITALS IN DREAMS:Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "hospital" dream may simply capture an everyday thought such as "our relationship is not very healthy and happy". In that way your dream uses health in its wider definition.
FULL LIST OF KEYWORDS
In practice hospitals have several symbolic meanings. Here is the full list.
- "healthier and happier" (Are you trying to make a relationship much happier and healthier? Is something not very healthy in your life right now? Are you thinking about the "health" of the company you work for? If any of these apply right now then your hospital dream maybe about that issue)
- "quality of life" (Hospital dreams may link to issues involving much wider definitions of health. Think of quality of life issues. If you can think of something then you maybe thinking about making your your life healthier and happier)
- "depression" (Perhaps the worst illnesses we have are those involving depression. Are you trying to get out of a low mood?)
- "an illness" (A hospital in a dream may just be your minds way of saying "I am ill" or "I need to seek attention for this illness". The mind thinks in this simplistic way.)
- "mending" (Does a relationship need mending? Does a computer system or something equally abstract need mending? Hospital dreams can tap into such things)
- "tender loving care" (Is someone in need of some special care and attention? Did you give someone some tender loving care yesterday? Were you trying to raise your own spirits yesterday? Hospitals link into these wider definitions of ill health and things that make are lives unhappy.)
- "feeling better" (Are you "feeling better" about something? Hospital dreams are about these loose definitions of health and feeling happy)
- "upset" (Were you upset about something yesterday? Hospital dreams can be about very loose definitions of health. They link to things which make us happy and things which make us unhappy. Happy things are healthy and unhappy things are unhealthy.)