A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - joke
JOKES IN DREAMS:Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "joke" dream may simply translate into the word "misinterpreted" and the dream captures the key feeling from yesterday that "I hope she did not take that comment the wrong way. I did not mean it to be offensive"
KEYWORDS LINKED TO JOKE DREAMS
In practice jokes have several symbolic meanings. Try to think how the following words and phrases link into your feelings right now. Then try to write down sentences which capture your key feelings and intuitions right now.Here is the full list of key words.
- "hurtful comments" (has someone been having a joke at your expense? Did you try to inflict pain on someone with a funny comment yesterday? Think of any connection with hurtful comments and then try to think of your key thoughts about this. If you can think of something your dream probably taps into some intuition about this situation)
- "light hearted" (Were you in a light hearted mood yesterday? Did you try to take a light hearted approach to something?)
- "someone's mood" (have you been thinking about someone's mood? Were you struck about how happy someone was yesterday? Does someone you know tend to get very bad mood swings and they can be laughing one moment only to be in a rage later?)
- "trivialise something" (If someone makes a joke about something which is inappropriate it shows a lack of care. Did you feel someone trivialised something yesterday? Did someone laugh at something that you find very serious yesterday?)
- "crossed a line" (Has someone been making comments which definitely crossed the line? Has someone been saying "they are just having a laugh" when you actually take such comments very much to heart?)
- "comments misinterpreted" (were some comments misinterpreted yesterday? Did you offend someone by accident? We constantly evaluate and assess what has just happened thinking over how things went and how we could have done better)