A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - manager
MANAGERS IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "manager" dream may simply translate into the words "organised and effective" and the dream capture an everyday thought such as "I am trying to be much more organised and effective". In this way a dream (which seemed so bizarre and irrelevant to everyday life) can actually pinpoint your key thoughts, the type of thoughts that you would write down in a diary or tell a best friend.
KEYWORDS LINKED TO MANAGER DREAMS
In practice manager dreams have several symbolic meanings. Here is the full list. Try to write down quotes which capture your key thoughts right now and which also feature words listed below e.g. "I know I have got an important decision to make. I really need to take my time to get it right".
- "an important decision" (Are you needing to make an important decision? )
- "organised and effective" (Have you recognised that you need to buckle down and work harder? Do you need to be more organised and effective?)
- "get a job" (Are you unemployed? Will your contract soon be up? A manager dream may link to your wish to appeal to employers.)
- "thinking about work" (Have there been changes at work? Do you often hate your job? Any thoughts about work may easily trigger a work dream. In such cases do not seek deeper and more abstract meanings)
- "self employed" (If you are self employed then you are your own boss. So if you get fired in a dream its because you think you are making a lousy job of your business. How you perform in the dream relates to how good a job you are doing with the business. Your dream may capture some key feelings about your current progress)
- "previous job" (Are you regretting leaving your previous job? Do you miss the people you worked with? Have you been thinking about the positives and negatives of your present job and previous job? Are you glad you have moved on and got some new challenge? Dreams about work may have been triggered by you comparing your present job to a previous job)
- "hard day at work" (Was yesterday a very difficult day? Maybe you have been thinking about how well you did or how you could have coped better? Will there be a lot to do tomorrow? If so then you maybe motivating yourself and getting ready for the tough day to come)
- "positive thinking" (A boss is very positive and forward thinking. A boss dream may link to your need to be more positive. You may already be in a positive mood, in which case, these emotions and energies are spilling over into a dream. You are probably rehearsing things you will do the next day. It just shows you cannot wait to get to it.)
- "responsibility" (Are you looking after someone? Have you been thinking about your responsibilities and how best to organise your time and fulfil your targets?)
- "fired" (Do you need to buckle down and get on with your work? Do you worry a lot about getting fired? If so then your dream may link to your need to try harder. Do you try to get away with breaking rules? If so then the dream may link to the chances of you being caught. You maybe asking the question "can I get away with it?")