A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - nasty
NASTY IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "nasty" dream may simply capture an everyday thought such as "he was very selfish yesterday". In that way your dream picks out one features of nasty behaviour - it is often linked to selfishness.
NASTY DREAMS - KEYWORDS
In practice "nasty dreams" have several symbolic meanings. Here is the full list.
- "strange feeling about something" (Do you feel that something is not quite right about something? Are you not happy or unsettled about something? If so then the dream could be about this strange feeling.)
- "creepy crawlies" (Did you come across some insects yesterday? Did you see some wild animal which you may have described as nasty. If so the dream could be about that exact thing)
- "dislike" (a dream which includes something or someone described as "nasty" may simply mean that you have met someone whom you dislike or have a bad feeling about. Did you meet someone who was creepy? If that was the case then its likely that this indeed triggered your dream)
- "selfish" (Was someone particularly selfish yesterday? If so then you remembered this particularly selfish act. You maybe even realised that your own actions could be described as selfish)
- "cranky and unfriendly" (Did someone behave in a cranky or unfriendly way yesterday? If so then the nastiness in the dream maybe links to that. Maybe you were trying to understand someone's unfriendly behaviour? Maybe this behaviour stood out as being particularly unnecessary? Maybe you spotted this unfriendly behaviour in yourself and wish to try to eliminate it?)
- "raw earthy feel" (A "nasty dream" may not entirely be bad. It may just be your minds way of describing something that is earthy and raw.)