A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - pull
PULLING IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "pulling" dream may simply translate into the word "effort","struggle", "strain" and other associated words and emotions.
PULLING DREAMS Here is the full list of simple key words and phrases which link to "pulling" dreams. Try to think which of these are relevant in your life right now. If you can think of anything then your dream may simply tap into that theme within your life at the moment.
- "having to change your ways" (People use the metaphor "we will pull him into the modern era if he likes it or not". Dreams can represent the pressures that others put on us.)
- "wanting something to happen" ()
- "preventing" (In practice we can associate certain symbols with certain conceptual feelings. If you are pulling you are putting in a lot of effort. That effort could be a symbol for a wish to "prevent" something.)
- "overcoming" (In many cases we can associate pulling with having to overcome. The effort we put into "pulling" is a symbol for the effort we put into overcoming something)
- "a major strain" ()
- "a real struggle" (If you were to describe a task which has been a real struggle then you might use phrases like "I was pushed" or "I was pulled". These are simple metaphors that writers might use. Dreams use these these exact same metaphors. Such dreams will translate simply into thoughts like "It was a tougher struggle than I thought" or "it will be a tough struggle")
- "a real effort"
- "frustrated energy" (Dreams can play out our unfulfilled desires. If you are really wanting something then a dream some resentment or frustration.)
- "a special effort" (Pulling may hint that you are very involved in something.)
- "a difficult change"
- "acting hastily" (Pulling can link with enthusiasm be that your own or others. Pulling may symbolise a misplaced enthusiasm and may hint at someone acting hastily.)
- "influence" (People use simple metaphors such as "he has got a lot of pull" to describe someones influence. Try to see how such themes have featured in your life recently.)
- "increasing pressure" (A pulling dream can link to any involved emotion, situation or feeling. "increasing pressure fits neatly into this category")