A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - sister
SISTERS IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "sister" dream may simply translate into the words "platonic relationship" and the dream capture an everyday thought such as "I am attracted to her but I know she just wants to be like a sister to me". Dreams seem so irrelevant and bizarre yet they often pinpoint key emotions and feelings.
KEYWORDS LINKED TO SISTER DREAMS
In practice sisters have several symbolic meanings. Here is the full list.
- "open up" (Quite often we will open up to a sister and tell them about our troubles)
- "new feelings" (What new feelings have developing within your mind?)
- "thinking emotionally" (Were you thinking emotionally yesterday?)
- "accepting" (Do you need to accept that a relationship is over? Have you got to act sensibly and start moving forward?)
- "realising something" (Have you just realised something?)
- "need to talk" (sisters often fulfil that need to talk)
- "time to think" (Sisters link to all kinds of emotional thinking. Do you need time to think about some emotional issue?)
- "serious talk"
- "discuss feelings" (Were you discussing your feelings last night?)
- "platonic relationship" (A sister dream may represent any platonic relationship that a male has with a female friend.)
- "inappropriate sexual feelings" (You should think of her like a sister yet you have sexual feelings for her! So you have to hide your sexual feelings. Often you might want more and this may cause problems)
- "support during difficult time"