A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - struggle
STRUGGLES IN DREAMS: Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "struggling" dream may simply capture an everyday thought such as "I was thinking about the poverty my father suffered from when he was young".
KEYWORDS LINKED TO STRUGGLE DREAMS
In practice struggling in dreams has several symbolic meanings. Here is the full list. Try to think which seems most relevant. A dream will only link to one of these symbolic meanings.
- "resist" (If you were trying to resist something yesterday then it is probably this "struggle" that your mind is portraying? If you have been thinking about someone else's resistance to something then your dream will probably link to some thoughts about that)
- "proving yourself" (Do people not trust you properly? Do you feel a constant struggle to prove yourself the equal of someone?)
- "resentful" (Dreams often portray the battles in your own mind. If so then at the heart of a struggling dream can be your inner resentments)
- "cannot stop thinking about something" (Are you obsessing about something? Can you not get something off your mind? )
- "unable to accept" (If you simply cannot accept something then the dream portrays that struggle in your mind as you are still putting in 100 effort yet defeat seems inevitable.)
- "poverty" (Were often use "struggling" do describe economic hardship? Were you thinking of your own poverty yesterday? Did you become aware of the sheer extent of someones poverty? Were you thinking about poverty in general? If so then the struggling maybe portrays this hardship)
- "stressing out" (Were you stressing out about something yesterday? If so it is probably this struggle which your mind is focusing on)
- "difficult life" (Have you had difficult life. If so your dream maybe portrays those hardships you have had to face.)
- "major disagreements" (The struggles in your dreams may link to some immediate disagreements.)
- "shock" (Are you shocked by how bad things are? If so then struggling reflects the sheer extent of the problems)
- "bad luck" (Are you suffering from bad luck? If so then you have maybe been thinking about how hard things have been. You may even be thinking if you are doing something wrong and need to change course.)