A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - teeth
TEETH IN DREAMS :Research into the hundreds of dreams has shown that TEETH in practice capture the following types of feelings. See how these quotes have caught similar key thoughts in YOUR mind right now.
KEYWORDS CONNECTED TO TEETH DREAMS
- "very painful emotions" (A dream about physical pain may simply be a metaphor for emotional pain. Were you very emotionally upset yesterday? Can you think of any connection or association with upset emotions - even a vague connection e.g. "I have been so happy recently. Its a great contrast to how I was last year." )
- "difficult break up" (so the loss of a tooth signifies the pain involved in that break up. Such a dream could link to any feelings connected to that such as "I know its going to be a difficult break up" (metaphor - its like getting a tooth pulled. Or "breaking up with him is not something I am looking forward to" (metaphor - no one looks forward to going to the dentist)
- "a permanent part of your life"
- "need to go to the dentist" (dreams can be very literal. A dream about your teeth may link to some need for treatment.)
- "moving home" "new job" "major change"(We always believe that teeth are there forever. So when we lose them it seems like a major change. Losing teeth can link to any major change and our emotions connected to that change. So a teeth dream could be connected to any of the following e.g. "I do not want to change my job but I may have to" or "I did not realise that moving home would be such an upheaval" or "I cannot bear to lose him".)