A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - underwater
UNDERWATER IN DREAMS : Underwater is an excellent symbol for deep emotions and feelings. Have you been emotionally drained or worried? Swimming underwater involves lots of effort and it could symbolise anything that is draining
UNDERWATER IN DREAMS
- "emotional"(It takes lots of energy to swim underwater and so it could be a symbol for something which is tiring, especially if its emotionally tiring. Do you feel drained by something? Is someone emotionally draining?)
- "overwhelmed"(Were you overwhelmed by something or someone yesterday? Underwater is an excellent setting and an excellent metaphor for feeling "overwhelmed")
- "thinking deeply"
- "worried"(Were you worried yesterday?)
- "relationship problems"
Dreams represent our thoughts and feelings. Most thought processes or feelings can be reduced to a small quote like those listed bellow. Those listed here could all be linked to "underwater" in dreams. Try to see how the symbolism of "underwater" translates into very real feelings.
- "I have been THINKING about my relationship with him and..."
- "THINKING DEEPLY"
- "I am starting to realise what I did was wrong"
- "I was very EMOTIONAL about it"
- "I was really very WORRIED about it"
- "I have been feeling very OVERWHELMED"