A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - vulture
VULTURES IN DREAMS:Understanding dreams is not so difficult. In practice dream symbols translate into certain words within the English language. For instance a "vulture" dream may simply show this type of emotion - "I think they are shameless - they will do anything to get what they want".
FULL LIST OF KEYWORDS
In practice any dream symbol will link to more than one key word or phrase. Read through these and try to see which most relates to you.
- "picking on the weak" (vultures only pick on the very weak.)
- "watch every move" (Do you feel as if you are being monitored? Is someone looking for the slightest error?)
- "looking for slightest error" (Do you feel like someone is watching you and wanting you to fail?)
- "shameless" (who is as shameless as a vulture?)
- "selfish" (Vultures are very negative symbols - we do not associate them with anything good - unlike a lion who is seen as proud and strong as it devours its victims ruthlessly. A vulture is seen as selfish. It could be a symbol for anyone who is shameless and selfish.)
- "business going bust" (If someone's business is going bust then its probably linked to that. You maybe thinking about the consequences of this. You maybe dwelling on the shame or failing? You might be thinking about what comes next? )
- "possibility of failure" (We tend to associate vultures with failure. We even say the vultures are gathering when we anticipate the end. Is something about to fail? Think of anything such as a relationship or business?)
- "do anything to get what they want" (Dreams tap into key emotions. Think of this quote - "they would do anything to get what they want?" Who or what does this make you think of?)
Now try to see how words and phrases in this list feature in your thoughts. Think of the things that you would write down in a diary or tell a friend. Its likely that dreams translate into conscious thoughts that you are all too aware of - nowadays not many people believe in the unconscious mind. If any of the thoughts that you have seem to feature similar words or phrases on the list then its likely that the dream could link to that thought. It may even portray an exact thought process. So if you have been feeling that "I know he hates me and wants me to fail" then the "vulture" in dream could link to "the wish for failure". That's a vulture like quality. In this case its saying "he is like a vulture"