A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - zombie
ZOMBIES IN DREAMS : Research into the hundreds of dreams has shown that ZOMBIES in practice capture the following types of feelings. See how these quotes have caught similar key thoughts in YOUR mind right now. Try to think why the different meanings could be used to express your feelings e.g. why does a zom bie represent boredom.
ZOMBIES IN DREAMS If you get a zombie dream then we can often predict that certain words and phrases will appear in your thoughts right now. Look at the list below and see which is most relevant.
- "exhaustion"(Zombies have no emotions and look blank. If you are absolutely exhausted then you may look like a zombie. Have you just been ill? Where you especially exhausted yesterday? Think ofn questions like this.)
- "panic" "unable to think clearly"(A zombie hardly reacts at all to anything. So a zombie could symbolise someone who got into a panic yesterday. Were you unable to think of anything to say yesterday?)
- "boredom"(A zombie could symbolise mindless boredom. Are you completely uninspired right now? Are you due to meet someone who is uninspired? Are you worried about someone's lack of inspiration?)
- "in a world of your own"
- "blissfully happy"(Were you irritated by someone who is blissfully happy? Are they zombie like people who seem happy all the time)
Dreams represent our thoughts and feelings. Most thought processes or feelings can be reduced to a small quote like those listed bellow. Those listed here could all be linked to "zombies" in dreams. Try to see how the symbolism of "zombies" translates into very real feelings.
- "I still feel ILL and have not properly recovered" ( Meaning - zombies are lifeless)
- "Its just the mindless BOREDOM" (Meaning - a zombie like existence involves not thinking)
- "I need something in my life to inspire me"
- "I was EXHAUSTED and unable to think clearly"
- "She was PANICKING yesterday"(meaning - zombies do not think straight)
- "Talking to him is like talking to the LIVING DEAD"
- "I find it difficult to react in such situations- its like a phobia"
- "He simply cannot think of anything to say"
- "Yesterday my mind went totally blank and I could simply not think what to do"
- "We were just blissfully happy" (zombies have a similar gormless expression as the blissfully happy )
- "She just MINDLESSLY repeats the same old arguments - you simply cannot reason with her"
- "The relationship is not over yet its not really alive"
- "I am trying to keep my creative ideas flowing but I get bogged down and stuck"
If zombies symbolise our own emotions then what feelings do you associate with zombies. Studies have shown that we associate boredom with zombies and so a zombie may express your mind numbing boredom perhaps the day before. But zombies have many different meanings. They could be used to express your own lack of creativity as zombies have a blank lifeless expression and cannot think or feel properly.
The following list shows dreams on this site which all featured ZOMBIES or similar symbols.