A-Z DREAM SYMBOLSA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O - P - Q R S T U V W X - Y - Z
Dream symbols - zombie
ZOMBIES IN DREAMS : Research into the hundreds of dreams has shown that ZOMBIES in practice capture the following types of feelings. See how these quotes have caught similar key thoughts in YOUR mind right now. Try to think why the different meanings could be used to express your feelings e.g. why does a zombie represent boredom.
- "I still feel ILL and have not properly recovered" ( Meaning - zombies are lifeless)
- "Its just the mindless BOREDOM" (Meaning - a zombie like existence involves not thinking)
- "I need something in my life to inspire me"
- "I was EXHAUSTED and unable to think clearly"
- "She was PANICKING yesterday"(meaning - zombies do not think straight)
- "Talking to him is like talking to the LIVING DEAD"
- "I find it difficult to react in such situations- its like a phobia"
- "He simply cannot think of anything to say"
- "Yesterday my mind went totally blank and I could simply not think what to do"
- "We were just blissfully happy" (zombies have a similar gormless expression as the blissfully happy )
- "She just MINDLESSLY repeats the same old arguments - you simply cannot reason with her"
- "The relationship is not over yet its not really alive"
- "I am trying to keep my creative ideas flowing but I get bogged down and stuck"
If zombies symbolise our own emotions then what feelings do you associate with zombies. Studies have shown that we associate boredom with zombies and so a zombie may express your mind numbing boredom perhaps the day before. But zombies have many different meanings. They could be used to express your own lack of creativity as zombies have a blank lifeless expression and cannot think or feel properly.
The following list shows dreams on this site which all featured ZOMBIES or similar symbols.