DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Baby with Ex
POSTED February 7, 2012, 13:02 by parpar (Viewed 256 times)

THE DREAM : I had a baby with my ex boyfriend...in the first part i see the baby in a baby stroller. the stroller had an opening on the side and i was worried the baby might fall out. in the second part i see myself sitting in the car in the front of my ex. the door of his side of the seat was open and he was standing next to the seat doing something. his friend (unrecognizable) was standing next to him. our baby was sleeping in the trunk. I looked over my right shoulder through the back window and saw a woman standing there. she was suspicious to me. She than put a heavy bag on the baby. I ran to the baby to remove the bag and threw it on the floor...a bit water came out of the bag. I was checking if the baby was still alive and yes it was. it was breathing and sleeping peacefully.

THE BACKGROUND:My ex and me broke up 2 months ago. we were only 2 months dating and hit it off in the beginning very well. later it became weird...i felt disconnected to him and eventually we got distant. he said he doesn"t knows what he wants....since then we are apart without talking. this dream i had after 3 weeks of seperation.
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BOYFRIEND: A dream about your boyfriend will quite often be about your boyfriend. Such dreams will capture new thoughts and feelings as they emerge from your mind. So try to see how any boyfriend dreams represent changes in your feelings?

BABIES: Dream symbols tap into situations which have similar emotions. What emotions do you associate with babies? A baby takes a lot of care and attention and so can represent a thought such as "I am really enjoying this new project and I am putting in a lot of effort". So babies can represent positive emotions as we are trying to nurture something or someone in our lives. But babies can also be seen as a burden which we are having to put lots of resources into.

For more information read here Baby dreams

NERVOUS: Dreams often have simple meanings. One dream featured nervousness and this followed a night when the dreamer realised he had an important decision to make. Therefore the nerves represented the realisation that he had to make the right decision and get things right.

Nervous in dreams

Women in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z