DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - My two Nightmares
POSTED May 20, 2012, 22:07 by PaulRedeker (Viewed 392 times)

THE DREAM : The first nightmare came about 5 weeks ago. in my dream i was siting on my couch in my living room, when i felt a presence behind me in the back right corner. in my head i was telling myself that "he is back". as if i had seen this specter before. i turned around and there was this dark fuzzy shape of a man, with his head up against the top corner hovering above the ground. My whole body instantly went numb and i woke up. When i woke up my body was still numb, i was unable to move other than rollover to my side, i couldn't speak, only gurgle and murmur. and the numbness had this deep humming noise to it. eventually it subsided and i regained all function after about 5 minutes.

Two weeks after this dream i had just fallen asleep when i dreamt of two burned and black pigs hanging upside down in mid air in a pitch black space. then i woke up. and when i was completely awake and coherent at the foot of my bed the two pigs had intertwined together in an odd spherical blob, each sliding independently of the other through and around each other. it then slowly lowered from the air down past the foot of my bed and into the ground. i then felt the numbness start to slide up my body from my feet and over take me once again. for another 5 minutes i was stuck there, terrified and numb. the same noise emanating throughout my head.

THE BACKGROUND:REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BURNS: Dreams use symbols as metaphors for recent feelings. The dream symbol groups together similar sets of emotions. So a burnt hand in a dream could be the minds way of saying "I am worried about a very sensitive issue?" Think how burning could be a symbol for your emotions.. think of what happened yesterday and worries about being 'burnt' on the day of the dream.

For more information read here Burn dreams

FINISH: What does it mean if you are finishing something in a dream? Well think of the wider appplications of that theme. Have you been thinking how long something has taken to complete? Do you feel totally unprepared for something? (so you worry that something is unlikely to be completed. Do you need to try harder in some way? (so something is more likely to be completed).

For more information read here Finish dreams

Pigs in dreams

Space in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z