DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REGISTER
DREAM FORUM - nightmares of betrayal
POSTED July 14, 2011, 03:04 by ememn (Viewed 60 times)

THE DREAM : i've been having nightmares for roughly 2 years they come in blocks of weeks and come most nights of the year unless i crash out. basically my nightmare got so intense i was screaming and wailing and crying apparently and i had to be woken up to understand the dream you have to

understand my background i got with my boyfriend a while ago, then we fell out, then again, then out, then again while he was in a realationship, he elft her for me. then ifound out he was cheating on me with her, i recieved messages such as these from her:

LOL WHAT, that's just amusing, not that he made me cry by talking about my grandad or anything and then told me it'd be alright, not that he told me if I told you, he'd leave me life for good, just lol :') not that he used the expression 'what she don't know, can't hurt her' while was with you, and more importantly, not that he refered to me as Mrs Brooker while with you :')

its funny because hell deny this, I havee msn messages to prove that he made me cry and then called me to start off with if you want them?

Hmmm, he told me he was only with you because he knew he couldn't have me back at one point

Hmmmm, I don't know excact dates, I also don't have the messages because Adam cleared my laptop for me when I stayed round his before, but I stayed round his like 4 times, you knew about the first one, I then stayed the next weekend when I bleached his hair, and the day before hollies party that got cancelled and then you stayed the next night, every time I stayed round he had sex at least three times if not more

Then she said a load more times and a weekend

He called you a slag and an attention seeker erm, he took the piss out of you to me

Erm he had sex with us both on the same day? You after me, he didn't Fuck you one day because he already had with me three times in the morning :')

When hollies party was supposed to happen, he told you it be better if you didn't go so that I could go and we could share the bed, and he could spend time with me, he said he prefered spending time with me

yada, when i first found out about all this they tried to cover it up and then finally admitted, i found the full details out more recently.

the thing is he has changed he hasnt talked to her at all even looked at her he is sweet to me buys me things puts in a lot of effort and time for me doesnt flirt with girls his life revolves around me now hes really changing

DREAM

however my dream last night was that i was back in year 11 and she (shes 2 years younger) went to my school too and we were al in school for some big day and the school was really large and stuff (its a dream, stuff gets twisted) and i brought him. so ncasual stuff happened then my friend astrid told me he kept leaving out to go off with her to places around so i said tell me next time, next time he did i went tout but she text him and told him but i dont think hed recieved that anyway and i saw him coming up the hill round the road with her kissing her and then he told me she loved him and yada and i was like "but my ex i left for you loved me.." and "i love you though.." and they kinda left i think and that was the point i woke up screaming by my own mother

THE BACKGROUND:REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

NIGHTMARES: A dream thought of as a nightmare may simply represent some nightmare situation that you have just gone through. But a nightmare maybe a warning. You may have got away with something yesterday. Things could have been so much worse so you need to remind yourself of a worst possible scenario.

For more information read here Nightmares

BOYFRIEND: -Boyfriend dreams are often about your feelings about your boyfriend. Such dreams will capture new thoughts and feelings as they emerge from your mind. So try to see how any boyfriend dreams represent changes in your feelings?

YELLING: - Was someone brutal and honest with you yesterday?
- Did you want to say something to someone yesterday but you cannot?
- Did you try to emphasise and make something very clear yesterday?
- Do you just not care what people think and you want to say what you think?
- Did you realise just how strongly someone felt yesterday?

For more information read here Shouting dreams

Pain in dreams

Schools in dreams

Sex in dreams

Ships in dreams

Streets in dreams

Casual clothes in dreams

Music in dreams

Mothers in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z