DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REGISTER
DREAM FORUM - missing person
POSTED July 22, 2011, 01:05 by Bri (Viewed 92 times)

THE DREAM : my friend and i were wondering where my ex

boyfriend was. we were just saying oh

maybe he's sick or is coming to school the

next day. what does it mean??

THE BACKGROUND:-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED July 22, 2011, 02: 5: 12)
Dreams represent the conversations in your own mind. YOur wondering where he is so that probably shows that you are thinking these types of thoughts

"I have not seen him - I wonder what that means"

-----------------------------------------------------
N (POSTED October 2, 2011, 00: 7: 22)
There's a terrific amount of konwlegde in this article!

-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BOYFRIEND: -Boyfriend dreams are often about your feelings about your boyfriend. Such dreams will capture new thoughts and feelings as they emerge from your mind. So try to see how any boyfriend dreams represent changes in your feelings?

Schools in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z