DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REGISTER
DREAM FORUM - Head-on collision near miss
POSTED October 9, 2011, 06:07 by Cgk4 (Viewed 48 times)

THE DREAM : I was driving down a road in my truck what seemed to be a one way road coming up to an intersection with a red light. All of a sudden the light turns green and a rush of traffic starts heading toward me. I noticed an island in the middle of the road with a ditch nearing the intersection so I accelerate and make it to the island which had grass to avoid colliding with the traffic. Then all of a sudden I see a car an older type which appeared to be a chevy Nova, deliberately pull into the grassy median and accelerate toward me. It was coming so fast as if it wanted to hit me. In the dream I could feel my stomach jump and then all of a sudden my truck hits a bump as if my truck was literally pulled into the sky and I totally avoid the accident. The rest is a mystery.I was driving down a road in my truck what seemed to be a one way road coming up to an intersection with a red light. All of a sudden the light turns green and a rush of traffic starts heading toward me. I noticed an island in the middle of the road with a ditch nearing the intersection so I accelerate and make it to the island which had grass to avoid colliding with the traffic. Then all of a sudden I see a car an older type which appeared to be a chevy Nova, deliberately pull into the grassy median and accelerate toward me. It was coming so fast as if it wanted to hit me. In the dream I could feel my stomach jump and then all of a sudden my truck hits a bump as if my truck was literally pulled into the sky and I totally avoid the accident. The rest is a mystery.I was driving down a road in my truck what seemed to be a one way road coming up to an intersection with a red light. All of a sudden the light turns green and a rush of traffic starts heading toward me. I noticed an island in the middle of the road with a ditch nearing the intersection so I accelerate and make it to the island which had grass to avoid colliding with the traffic. Then all of a sudden I see a car an older type which appeared to be a chevy Nova, deliberately pull into the grassy median and accelerate toward me. It was coming so fast as if it wanted to hit me. In the dream I could feel my stomach jump and then all of a sudden my truck hits a bump as if my truck was literally pulled into the sky and I totally avoid the accident. The rest is a mystery.I was driving down a road in my truck what seemed to be a one way road coming up to an intersection with a red light. All of a sudden the light turns green and a rush of traffic starts heading toward me. I noticed an island in the middle of the road with a ditch nearing the intersection so I accelerate and make it to the island which had grass to avoid colliding with the traffic. Then all of a sudden I see a car an older type which appeared to be a chevy Nova, deliberately pull into the grassy median and accelerate toward me. It was coming so fast as if it wanted to hit me. In the dream I could feel my stomach jump and then all of a sudden my truck hits a bump as if my truck was literally pulled into the sky and I totally avoid the accident. The rest is a mystery.

THE BACKGROUND:I am currently going thru a divorce and also in a

wonderful relationship with a wonderful woman.

My ex is a very erratic woman. She has turned

my kids 17 and 20 against me. That's the part

that affects me most considering when I've been

a good father to both boys. She had multiple

affairs. That was ultimately the reason for the

separation. She blames the other woman which

she knows nothing about because she is now

part of my life. I try and reach my boys but they

show no interest in return.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED October 11, 2011, 03: 2: 35)
Well the dream is a simple metaphor. Do you feel as if your ex is acting in a similar way... does she seem as if she wanting a confrontation. It could be related to something else.. think of the day before the dream. How did you feel? Did you feel as if you were continually dodging someone or something.

-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

LORRY:
For more information read here Trucks in dreams

JUMP: -Have you been thinking about some change which you need to make?
-Did someone act decisively yesterday?
-Do you feel under pressure at the moment?
-Have you just radically changed your view on something?
-Did someone act very hastily yesterday?

For more information read here Jumping in dreams

Pulled in dreams

Sky in dreams

Suddenly in dreams

Streets in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z