DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REGISTER
DREAM FORUM - Castle dream
POSTED August 4, 2011, 07:04 by confused (Viewed 49 times)

THE DREAM : Hi all,

I had a dream last night i was in and around a castle. Most of the castle was as you would expect to see a medievel castle, cold grey walls and keeps and fairly unremarkable. The weird thing is though one of the corner towers was the complete oppostite, very ornately constructed and pure white and had a very airy homely feel to it. I remember in the dream i was following someone as if i was asking for directions but they couldn't hear me.

THE BACKGROUND:I have been having alot of very vivid dreams lately as i Have been under alot of stress and having problems with my partner's family. They are quite controlling and domineering at times.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED August 4, 2011, 15: 4: 40)
Well in my country they say that 'an englishmans home is his castle.' So the castle seems to represent just that - home and family.

Your dream probably describes how you relate to family right now. Your prtners family are probably symbolised by the cold and unwelcoming sections. Yet there is one homely corner and that is your refuge right now.

Iceberg rose (POSTED August 6, 2011, 21: 6: 52)
I just loved this dream and the response - "An englishmans home is his castle!" This one is on the money and I can feel that lovely homey part of the castle - sure beats the bleak and grey bit. I felt a lot of hope in this dream so I just want to share that - make your own home your own castle to your and your husband/partners taste and enjoy it. It's your turn now.

You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

CASTLES: -Was someone especially defensive or sensitive yesterday?
-How did you feel strengthened or how did you feel especially confident yesterday?
-How have you taken an especially CAUTIOUS approach just recently?

For more information read here Castle dreams

FINISH: -Have you been thinking how long something has taken to complete?
-Do you are totally unprepared or something?
-Do you need to try harder in some way?
For more information read here Finish dreams

Skin in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z