DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - my dream abt murder
POSTED May 2, 2013, 06:04 by Anon (Viewed 167 times)

THE DREAM : in my dream i saw my future inlaws and my granny al who r dead come home along with a few relatives i dont really know i see my bf and his fren in our bedroom dat 3 guys nd a lady der wen my bf is having sex i know it but just dont care am in da hall watching tv wen i hear a jarring sound nd see dat my bf is cutting dat gals neck with a knife on da floor nd his fren is cutting stabbibg da guy on da bed

i go to the other room and on just actual signal to my mom in law with my eyes nd she and another lady rush out the bodies r no more der and the bedshett is being changed my mom in lwa wants me to throw a tantrum nd show my bf i dont like wats happening she says if i dont it will repeat i tell her dats its already happened once before my grandma ha o idea of whats going on nd den she goes to da kitchen nd vomits carrot pieces were prominent in her vomit i clean throw a tantrum nd specifically rember pushing of a bowl of curried chicken from a small table then i an my bf go out and its a vague memory of da dream after dat except for he takes me to a tution center wer he studied earlier

THE BACKGROUND:im in a live in with my bf for almost a year i walked out of family to join him i have a doubt hes being liying abt something and i confronted him recently he sd no but am still not at ease as for da part of having sex with another woman dat really does not upset me as sex is an activity i dont stop him from it also i am the bread winner of this smll family him nd me we live in da very same house i saw in my dream nd chicken is wat he loves wen he drinks
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

DEATH: Death is often used in a quite abstract way in dreams. If you no longer see an ex boyfriend or girlfriend then if they die in a dream it may simply mean that you realise that you will never see them again(the relationship has DIED!). It may also symbolise a change in your life as are no longer able to do something (If you have a bad knee you can no longer play football so that part of you has died). Dreams are often like short plays and the emotions that they evoke could be feelings that you are experiencing right now. If a dear friend or loved one died then you would be devastated. That just may be your minds way of saying that you really value that person - you could not live without them.

For more information read here Death dreams

Pushed in dreams

Sex in dreams

Shops in dreams

MOTHERS: Understanding dreams is often quite easy. Actually dreams symbols can be directly translated in certain words and their meanings are easily understood by reading an ordinary dictionary. Mothers can represent the words and phrases "Welcoming", "reassuring", "helping", "needing closure", "being sensible", "worries", and "taking time". Try to see how your real life thoughts feature words like this and you will start to gain an insight into what the meaning of the dream is. For instance if you were warmly welcomed thed ay before then your mind has been noting this warm welcome - we constantly think over how people react to us. Such dreams don't have much of a meaning (in fact most dreams do not have meanings that help us) - they just represent day processing in the mind.

For other meanings of mothers in dreams click here - Mothers in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z