DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Affair with brother in law
POSTED July 29, 2012, 04:07 by mummyyummy08 (Viewed 2116 times)

THE DREAM : SO about a year ago I put this on YA: Ok so I've known my b-in-law 5 yrs or so now. I used to feel a tad intimidated when around him in the beginning, then I grew very fond of him we got on extremely well on the occasions we saw one another and he used to say really nice things to me about how glad he was I'm with his brother etc if only is met him sooner etc. I used to feel like he was looking at me but with a particular look that was more than just a friendly glance?! And I had dreams that we got together although they were never sexual Anyway about a year passed and we only saw one another on family birthdays and that little, what ill describe as spark has gone, I put down now that the earlier "feelings" were due to his compliments nothing more. I have no physical attraction or ever have and this "fondness" has gone, I've not seen him properly for ages and had another dream we were all on a family holiday and his wife found out we were having an affair but promised not to say anything if we didn't do it again. I don't dream of any "sex scenes" although it is seeded there, excuse the pun. I love my fiance and have perfect children and the life I've wanted so why these dreams? They really get to me Someone said perhaps it's a subconscious attraction? Anyway a year's passed and we've had days out with my family and my partners brothers family - the brother in law of topic, had lovely days out, visits etc. Pleased to say no dreams! Went to a big family do yesterday and I didn't really speak to my bro in law because he was busy - he held the get together. Wasn't the best get together for me but hey you cant win them all. Went to bed last night and the dreams are back!! This time more intense. Dreamt how the "affair" started all via text message, even a place to go to hide it and my sis in law - his wife found out through reading his phone - I showed her mine and she decided it was his fault not mine. I woke up about 4.45am and tried to shake it off then fell back to sleep and dreamt we were all out at a bar. My partner was dancing with his brothers wife and I was dancing with my partners brother and he whispered to me to meet outside - I did and he started kissing me on the neck and shoulders and asked is it what I REALLY want and I answered yes but then woke up. It's doing my head in. Everything is fine with me and my partner, I'm happy in my relationship. I still have no attraction to my bro in law. We haven't had any intense conversations or got on particularly well since the last time. The "look" I spoke about previously is still there sometimes but, I'm thinking that's just his way although my mum says she has noticed it too! What the hell is wrong with me?

THE BACKGROUND:REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

Car parks in dreams

Sex in dreams

Ships in dreams

Music in dreams

MOTHERS: Understanding dreams is often quite easy. Actually dreams symbols can be directly translated in certain words and their meanings are easily understood by reading an ordinary dictionary. Mothers can represent the words and phrases "Welcoming", "reassuring", "helping", "needing closure", "being sensible", "worries", and "taking time". Try to see how your real life thoughts feature words like this and you will start to gain an insight into what the meaning of the dream is. For instance if you were warmly welcomed thed ay before then your mind has been noting this warm welcome - we constantly think over how people react to us. Such dreams don't have much of a meaning (in fact most dreams do not have meanings that help us) - they just represent day processing in the mind.

For other meanings of mothers in dreams click here - Mothers in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z