DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REGISTER
DREAM FORUM - Tornado with Death
POSTED October 8, 2011, 08:06 by nicoledye (Viewed 40 times)

THE DREAM : I had dream last night that was so vivid I woke up crying really bad! This never happens to me. My dreams are usually weird and don't make sense. Below is the dream.

I was home alone and my husband went to Tennessee for a weekend. There was tornadic weather all the way from Tennessee to North Carolina but wasn't supposed to hit near me. All of a sudden I look out the window and see a huge black tornado coming towards my house. I suddenly gather items and place them in my bathtub and get my cat. While I'm in the bathtub waiting for the tornado to hit I realize that I'm upstairs and should be downstairs but it's too late to move. The tornado hits and destroys everything. I survive without injury and so does my cat. All of a sudden I have a voicemail on my phone and it is my Grandma in Tennessee. Apparently the tornado hit there also and she called me for help because the tornado was there and she couldn't get a hold of any of my other family in TN for help. I couldn't get a hold of my husband either. My parents came down from TN to help me through the destruction and told me that my Grandma's body hasn't been found yet. I started crying. All of a sudden I see my husbands car and realize that he was driving home from TN when the tornado hit. I went over to look for him and couldn't find him. All I found was what he left before he died. He left whatever money was in his wallet and a note to me saying that everything would be ok and that he loved me. I lost it in my dream and couldn't stop crying. That's when I woke up and was crying. This dream was so vivid and my feeling of loss was nothing like I'd felt before. It was awful. I still feel it this morning.

THE BACKGROUND:2 months ago my husband and I moved from TN to NC. We are both working. All of my family is in TN so we don't really know anybody here yet.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED October 8, 2011, 13: 6: 19)
The dream shows you unable to get hold of your husband. Do you feel yourself a little distant from him at the moment? Do you think that this new setting and all the hassles of making anew home has put some distance between you... even for a short time?

-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

TORNADO: -Have you been very stressed recently?
- Who has a strong temper that sends you into a spin?
-What issue sent you into a spin yesterday?
-Is there some crisis that is looming in your mind?
-Are there a lot of major changes in your life right now?

For more information read here Tornado dreams

DEATH: -Did you nearly die yesterday or worry about some illness?
-Have you been fearing death?
-Have you been thinking about some part of your life which has died - a relationship or interest which you no longer do?
-Did you get a really eerie feeling yesterday?
-Were you thinking about someone important to you yesterday? Did you realise how dear they are to you and how you could never do without them?

For more information read here Death dreams

North in dreams

Stairs in dreams

Suddenly in dreams

Music in dreams

Money in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z