DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REGISTER
DREAM FORUM - was at exbf's house, his new gf came in and they had a baby together
POSTED October 2, 2011, 20:07 by val (Viewed 35 times)

THE DREAM : i was at my ex's house walking up the stairs when his new gf just got back, so we both went outside and he went to her side and they kissed. Then she had a baby with her and I realized it was his! There was also a part of my dreams where I was in my car and my car was really high off the ground and it was difficult to drive. I also went to the grocery store and bought a corkscrew for my mom's champagne and the people there were really nice to me.

THE BACKGROUND:I haven't heard from my ex since may, but I do know what his gf looks like. They seem extremely compatible and all his family loves her. Life hasn't been particularly great for me as of late, but I did make up with my sister and made a new friend. My sister's birthday is tomorrow..
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED October 3, 2011, 01: 1: 10)
Your dream does seem connected to the two issues that you mention. Champagne is something you might drink for a celebration so it could easily represent your sisters birthday. It is unusual for a dream to mention two issues in one dream. Normally they will just concentrate on one thought. But here they maybe connected. If your general mood is quite low then it is difficult to enjoy yourself. Your dream has a storyline with the worst possible scenario. Your ex is having a baby and things are going really well.

I think your dream is about your own resilience and determination to fight through. Its difficult at key occasions to be at your best if things have not been so great. There is a major focus on the changes. But you do know that people will be nice to you as in the dream.

Val (POSTED October 7, 2011, 20: 5: 29)
Thanks for your response and yes, I would like to think this is about my determination, but I also think I need to get out of my ex's business and maybe that's why that scene popped up in my dream, haha. Thx again

N (POSTED November 6, 2011, 01: 7: 22)
Wham bam thank you, ma'am, my questions are anwsered!

N (POSTED November 6, 2011, 01: 7: 25)

You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BABIES: - Did you get involved in some new frsh and exciting project yesterday?
- Are you wanting a fresh start?
- Did you feel the need to look after someone yesterday?
- Have you been thinking about some new opportunity?

For more information read here Baby dreams

People in dreams

Shops in dreams

Stairs in dreams

Mothers in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z