DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - jumped off a height and came back alive
POSTED August 28, 2012, 23:02 by hzreshi (Viewed 352 times)

THE DREAM : i cant remember the begining but from where i remember,everyone was sleeping and i went to some place in the heights to feel relaxed and suddnly lights of a truck there went on and few people got out and chased me, i went to an edge and hung down and said i would drop if they came closer and they came and i left my hand..i fell on my back and even hit my head..yet when i stood up i only had a few bruises and a little pain..i walked back home like nothing happen...then what i saw, wasint very clear..nothing made sense...later i saw my dad trying to light the stove, it dint burn so he went and lit the gas cylinder..it burnt like a candle and dint blowup...i kept trying to pull him away from it..

THE BACKGROUND:i dont remember what i was thinking the prvious night...i fall asleep evry night watching criminal minds..most of the time my dreams are related to my ex but always wierd..
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BURNS: Dreams use symbols as metaphors for recent feelings. The dream symbol groups together similar sets of emotions. So a burnt hand in a dream could be the minds way of saying "I am worried about a very sensitive issue?" Think how burning could be a symbol for your emotions.. think of what happened yesterday and worries about being 'burnt' on the day of the dream.

For more information read here Burn dreams

CHASED: Dream symbols pick up on related emotions so what emotions do you feel when you are being chased? If someone is putting pressure on us then we feel as if we are being chased. So if you were forced to do something that you do not like doing then it may represent that pressure. What about your general personality. People with phobias and inhibitions get the feeling that they are being chased. So if you felt especially phobic yesterday then that could be what has triggered your dream. There can be more obscure meanings though. if you feel you are not accepted or understood by someone then you may feel as if someone is chasing you.

For more information read here Chased dreams

FATHERS: Dream symbols can have several meanings. A father could simply represent your own father so if you have been thinking about him then its likely that the dream is quite literal. But a father could represent father like qualities and pressures. Fathers are famed for being sensible and practical so a father in your dream may mean that you recognise the need to be more realistic.

For more information read here Father dreams

PAIN: Pain in dreams can have a very simple meaning. It can simply show that you are feeling pain right there and then during the dream. Often such dreams will feature pain in exactly the same place as the pain in real life. Such dreams may not have much of a meaning as you are feeling uncomfortable in sleep. Dreams often represent emotions so what could a pain symbolise in your own feelings. Perhaps you feel a sense of loss? Maybe you were just upset last night? Maybe you just had a hard time emotionally yesterday?

For more information read here Pain dreams

LORRY:
For more information read here Trucks in dreams

PAIN: Pain is usually about pain in an emotional sense. Dream studies showed one pain dream following on from a day when the dreamer was fiinding it difficult to accept a situation. So the pain was definitely symbolic of emotional pain.

For other meanings of pain in dreams read here Pain in dreams

People in dreams

Pulled in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z