DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Ampuation but better
POSTED November 30, 2013, 01:06 by jodi (Viewed 298 times)

THE DREAM : I dreamed that my brother in law Noah had an accident and that he lost his thumb on one hand.

He went in to surgery to have it amputated. After recovering he doesn’t feel like a whole person.

But I just love him even more. Further on in my dream I see several occasions where he is feeling left out. Where he normally was so confident, he now not sure anymore.

When I kiss him goodbye, a kiss accidentally ends on his lips.

He is surprised, as am I, but it felt really good.

When we meet on a different occasion, I sit next to him, he lays his arm on my shoulder, it feels as if it belongs there. We both feel very comfortable this way. Feeling save, loved. Better than ever.

THE BACKGROUND:I paid a visit to a acquaint , she told me a story about Noah (knowing I know him, but not sure what our relationship is) , here point was that she did not like him. She gave an example about some actions where it was based on.

In my mind I was taking sides with Noah, he must have done it with a good reason, he would not do somebody injustice on purpose. I just let here tell her story, not commenting on both their actions.

I am divorcing my husband. I do have feelings for Noah, my brother in law. I have not shared that with anyone. As long as I am still married, it is not an option. I think he likes me.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED December 3, 2013, 10: 2: 46)

Dreams recreate life in quite odd ways. In the dream you support Noah as in real life you were taking Noah's side.

Often you can just piece together what a dream means by referring to reality. In real life he was feeling left out. What could that mean. Maybe that touches on a situation where his point of view was left out.

In real life you are divorcing his brother. So in a way you will be left out and you will need some opportunity to meet him... your dream recreates this moment...

Overall your dream reaffirms your belief that there is a special connection between you and him ... thats your main emotion
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

Shops in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z