DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - 1poision3nonpoisionsnakes
POSTED February 1, 2012, 06:03 by sweetwater5655 (Viewed 627 times)

THE DREAM : I'm walking outside in the backyard, but at times it turns into the inside of my home. I see a group of 2 non poisionous snakes and 1 poison snake. they are emerging out of the ground just looking. It looks like they are almost roots. In the backyard, I see feathers of dead birds and fur of dead kittens.

the poision snake has the skin of the same fabric as a chair I gave to my son this week. I'm jumping around the house/backyard trying not to disturb as I figure a way to kill them. at one point, I'm standing too close in the nude to the poision snake. When I realize I'm too close, I move away. It doesn't strike, but just observes me.

THE BACKGROUND:worried about son who is in relationship where it is volital.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED February 1, 2012, 06: 3: 26)

Dreams use metaphors. In this case its easy to see what you have been thinking and how the metaphors work.

SNAKE: Often snakes represent difficult relationships and situations... that you fear someone may strike... confronting you

Here the snakes are of two types - poisonous and none poisonous. I think the posionous snake represents the bad feeling and volatility that you sense in your sons girlfriend... the none posionous snake is maybe symbolic of other parts of your relationship with her ... a little toxic yet she is someone that you can get along with

Dreams can use symbols in complex ways. I think this dream represents this feeling... "I sense some real volatility in my sons girlfriend and in their relationship. I feel like I am stepping on eggshells... always worried that I may upset them/her. Sometimes its not so bad... but I never feel comfortable"

Perhaps this represents some specific worry about this fabric you bought your son... worries that anything you do could cause problems...
Sweetwater5655 (POSTED February 1, 2012, 18: 3: 11)

thanks for taking the time to interpret. It was very useful.
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

SNAKES Many people say that snakes can symbolize negative emotions such as jealousy or resentment. But why? Snakes can strike at any time and their bite is venomous and unpleasant. So a snake could represent someone whose negative comments could strike at any time. Snakes in dreams

DEATH: Death is often used in a quite abstract way in dreams. If you no longer see an ex boyfriend or girlfriend then if they die in a dream it may simply mean that you realise that you will never see them again(the relationship has DIED!). It may also symbolise a change in your life as are no longer able to do something (If you have a bad knee you can no longer play football so that part of you has died). Dreams are often like short plays and the emotions that they evoke could be feelings that you are experiencing right now. If a dear friend or loved one died then you would be devastated. That just may be your minds way of saying that you really value that person - you could not live without them.

For more information read here Death dreams

KILLED OR MURDERED: Dreams tap into similar sets of emotions and so what exactly does murder involve. Firstly, it involves strong emotions so its likely that a dream with murder in reveals your strong negative feelings about someone. Dream studies have shown that murder dreams involve strong negative feelings towards someone or something. It can link to someone who you really dislike - someone who you want out of your life. Murrder can also be a symbol for your rsistance towards something. You want to cut it out of your life!

For more information read here Murdering dreams

POISON: If dreams represent your emotions then what could poison symbolize? Maybe the poison could represent someone's spitefulness? Poison could represent a situation so think of something that is poisonous in that it is slowly destroying you? Perhaps a job or relationship that is really not working and staying there is destroying you from inside.

For more information read here Poison dreams

NAKED: Most dream symbols are easily translated into real day to day thoughts. Actually just reading the wider usages of the word naked in a normal dictionary will help you understand this symbol. One dreamer was thinking over a blatant act from the day before so nakedness was a symbol for actions which were not hidden - they were nakedly obvious.

Naked in dreams

People in dreams

Skin in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z