DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Werewolf dreams and behaviour
POSTED September 25, 2013, 00:03 by anon (Viewed 337 times)

THE DREAM : I had a dream last night, and I usually don't have dreams. Its a if my power chord is pulled out every night and I wake up the next morning way too sleepy... I my dream i saw a group of werewolf, I was a part of the Group. There is a dark building where a girl used to live, but she just disappears one day. and our group is there. and then i remember this ritual, of becoming more powerful. The ritual requires that in 3 of the werewolves one is sacrificed and the other two drink the blood to become stronger. and just before i woke up i felt claws being driven into my back. and the pain was there even when i woke up.

THE BACKGROUND:A long time back, when i was asleep in my room, i thought i had a dream of a black wolf standing over my chest with its head pointing to the centre of my chest. I was weightless. To my surprise the wolf was standing over me when i opened my eyes. and then just vanished. about 9-10 months back when i had a fight with my friend whom im staying with. He and his sibling said i was growling. And as i remember i was about to bite him when i was asleep with my teeth like before a dog goes to bite. I swear i was not watching any horror movies at that time. I have also experienced a heightened sense of smell. and i hate all of this stuff.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED September 25, 2013, 18: 3: 39)

Dreams can be somewhat self fulfilling. If people tell you you growl you start to wonder if you are something strange. So in your dreams you become a werewolf.

I would ignore occasional dreams like this. Try not to dwell on things. Dreams are about your emotions and fears and these are often well outside of reality.

The girl disappearing and the three werewolves making a sacrifice is interesting. I like to translate dreams into very real emotions. Maybe this girl represents the civilizing influence of girls on boys. Boys together can tend to descend into cruder and nastier behavior - symbolised by the werewolves making a sacrifice.

But seriously these werewolves dreams may simply be caused by other kids making up things about you in your sleep... exaggerating it... even making it up. Ever since then you get carried away by it and paranoid. Its made worse because this is something that occurred during sleep... which you are unaware of.
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

WOLVES: Dreams will tap into one aspect of a dream symbol. If you get chased by a pack of wolves then you feel worn out so the dream may just be the minds way of saying "I feel worn out". If you are victimized then it may represent that type of feeling - you feel as if you are being chased by a pack of wolves.

For more information read here Wolf dreams

BLOOD: Dreams often symbolize current emotions so ask yourself what blood could mean. Blood and wounds can symbolize painful issues so think what caused you pain in an emotional sense. Do you feel depressed right now? Have you just broken up with a boyfriend or girlfriend? Did someone upset you or humiliate you yesterday? Feelings like this could have triggered a dream. One dream about rape was actually triggered by a family meeting the day before. The dreamer was belitted by her sister in law - she felt that she had to stand there and take it as she subtly humiliated her.

For more information read here Blood dreams

PAIN: Pain in dreams can have a very simple meaning. It can simply show that you are feeling pain right there and then during the dream. Often such dreams will feature pain in exactly the same place as the pain in real life. Such dreams may not have much of a meaning as you are feeling uncomfortable in sleep. Dreams often represent emotions so what could a pain symbolise in your own feelings. Perhaps you feel a sense of loss? Maybe you were just upset last night? Maybe you just had a hard time emotionally yesterday?

For more information read here Pain dreams

PAIN: Pain is usually about pain in an emotional sense. Dream studies showed one pain dream following on from a day when the dreamer was fiinding it difficult to accept a situation. So the pain was definitely symbolic of emotional pain.

For other meanings of pain in dreams read here Pain in dreams

People in dreams

Pulled in dreams

WEREWOLF: If dreams represent our thoughts and feelings then understanding them is easy. Simply ask yourself what a werewolf could represent. Most dreams represent recent thoughts and feelings so its really quite easy. One dreamer had been shocked at how someone had treated them the day before. They had always been treated with respect and friendliness but then he behaved in a nasty way. The werewolf dream then clearly represents the sudden and vicious change in peersonality. Werewolves being changelings which reveal their true (frightening) nature.

Werewolves in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z