DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - The lonely house on Jupiter
POSTED August 11, 2012, 05:06 by Blibetyblabla (Viewed 383 times)

THE DREAM : A star was going supernova and it was slowly reaching earth. Everything was dark and I was sitting in the dark with my family (the lights were out). All of a sudden, everything went purplish and an alien from Jupiter came offering to rescue 1 human being and bring them to Jupiter. So he chose me. The alien teleported me to Jupiter and I was in his/her futuristic home. S/he told me "You can teleport all the people you want as long as they fit in my house" So I teleported my ENTIRE family and my best friend and her family. THen it turned out to be a prank - there was no star going supernova - it was all a prank. So me, my family, my best friend and her family were stuck on Jupiter with no way out. Slowly we started dying. BUt I never grew old or died. My best friend died last and I was left alone in a lonely house on JUpiter. I saw my first teddy sitting on a chair then my teddy toppled over in to the fire and burnt to a crisp. So I was left alone - in a Lonely HOuse on Jupiter.

THE BACKGROUND:I've had loads of dreams about the end of the world but I found out that this one was a night terror - I couldn't wake up and I thought I was awake so everything was twice as scary. Please someone help me I don't know what my dream means. I'll post more dreams I had with no meaning.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED August 11, 2012, 06: 6: 36)

Well lots of things can trigger a dream. The thing that sticks out to me is the loneliness. Did you get a moment of loneliness yesterday? Did you meet someone who was lonely?

Sometimes our mind concentrates on the worst possible case scenario. Think of any connection with loneliness from yesterday... a key moment in generating dreams.
Iceberg Rose (POSTED August 11, 2012, 18: 6: 05)

I liked what Unclesirbobby said. The lonliness in your dream seems kind of desperate and hopeless.

The other key in your dream is that all the other things perished and you were still alive so you survived this lonliness. This means you can also think about your survival strengths in tough places.
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

DEATH: Death is often used in a quite abstract way in dreams. If you no longer see an ex boyfriend or girlfriend then if they die in a dream it may simply mean that you realise that you will never see them again(the relationship has DIED!). It may also symbolise a change in your life as are no longer able to do something (If you have a bad knee you can no longer play football so that part of you has died). Dreams are often like short plays and the emotions that they evoke could be feelings that you are experiencing right now. If a dear friend or loved one died then you would be devastated. That just may be your minds way of saying that you really value that person - you could not live without them.

For more information read here Death dreams

ALIENS: For more information read here Aliens in dreams

People in dreams

Space in dreams

Suddenly in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z