DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - WHAT A JUNK DREASM IS LIKE FOR ME
POSTED August 18, 2011, 21:04 by iceberg rose (Viewed 391 times)

THE DREAM : Friday, August 19, 2011

Most times in my life I am not dealing with really big life changing issues, just the everyday ones everyone experiences.

On this forum I have posted some big dreams that really make an impression on me. However I do have just ordinary ones too.

Last night was like that.

In the dream I was in a market place and moved into a building where people were dressmaking and talking about caseloads. I saw a white folder that looked exactly like my work folder. But there was a foot sitting beside it and I couldn’t tell which one. Right or left. For whatever reason I was trying to find some ones phone number.

I picked up the phone and someone seemed to be talking but it was in fact a recorded message so I waited and it gave me the phone number I was looking for.

In the group a woman I know from work spoke up about the phone number and she giggled like she does in real life. The whole workplace seemed to be bogged down in detail and in my real workplace that is exactly what I am feeling about work. I just can’t seem to get moving and it is frustrating me.

As the dream moved on I spoke to two young women I know in real life and they were giggling as they tried on clothing so I joined them and tried some on myself. Nothing fitted me but it was fun trying.

As the dream closed I was pushing my push bike up a mountain that I live under and tried to catch up to a young couple just ahead of me. I was just behind them as they were attracted to and stopped by a newly cut ditch that headed higher up the mountain.

I have been to this mountain before in my dreams so I knew the way ahead was muddy and slow. I stuck to the bitumised pathway with guttering to take away the rain water running down the road but recalled the times I loved going the harder ways when I was younger.

That is the end of the dream.

THE BACKGROUND:n my real life work has been very frustrating. I have been trying to contact a client for more than a week and am getting nowhere. This morning I have figured out what to do and I am going to ring this ladies caseworker to get the information I need.

The foot beside my work folder related to the reality that I am walking poorly with constant pain in my right leg and sometimes in my left leg - it is limiting how much I do.

The giggling girls trying of fashion related to a newly delivered high class fashion magazine that was delivered to my door unsolicited. I was thumbing through it yesterday before I put it in the bin. But I really enjoyed the fashions and would have loved them when I was younger.

Last night I was rehearsing a song called “Great high Mountain” and gave a copy of it the a newly married couple I know. This couple ride mountain bikes.

In my dream they were following the new ditch just created by their marriage up the great high mountain of married life. I was following the bitumized road and well worn path I have created in my married life. When it rains now my feet don’t get wet because the kerbing and guttering takes the water away safely.

For me water is just about always a symbol of my emotion and my current relationship with my own or other peoples.

I call this a junk dream because it’s just how I am resolving little bits and pieces in my ordinary life. I dream like this most of the time. The big dreams only come occasionally when I am making big life changes.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED August 19, 2011, 03: 5: 28)
Well I have a different attitude towards these JUNK dreams. To me they represent our thoughts in just the same way as epic dreams.

To me dreams build up into comlex thoughts.

MUNDANE: Your dream contains links to work that you clearly associate with frustrations

FASHION MAG: This is a good hint to the dreams meaning. This is in direct opposition to the previous symbol. Its about bringing in a little bit of excitement into your life.

BIKE: The young couple you gave a song to are mountain bikers.

I always try to build up associations as a preliminary to trying to show the complexs thoughts that the dream refers to. I would try to build up a meaning that consistently features all three of these key features. I would suggest something like this

"Often life seems a little mundane. But I need to find little ways to break out of this. I gave a song to a young couple yesterday. I should try to do a lot more of things like that"-----------------------------------------------------
Iceberg rose (POSTED August 19, 2011, 06: 5: 25)
Today I delivered a letter of encouragement to a lady met the other day, I got a massage to help reduce the pain in my legs and I went shopping and bought a new outfit. All I need to do now is figure out where I put my mobile phone and it will be a great day.

Thanks for the feedback.REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

People in dreams

Pushed in dreams

Streets in dreams

Women in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z