DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Flirting
POSTED July 8, 2011, 10:05 by Kdrama10 (Viewed 469 times)

THE DREAM : I had this dream last night and it felt so real. I was at school going from classroom to classroom (it was more the high school I went to then the one I teach at). One of my fellow teachers ( I didn't recognize him) started flirting with me a bit. For some reason everyone went outside and the flirting teacher took a rolling chair out with us. We went and sat on the lawn and talked about hooking up. He said he missed me. After he said that he walked into the school with the students that were heading in. Out of no where my high school best friend came next to me and asked me about Dan (my boyfriend). I said, "we're on one of breaks and I haven't been with him" as I pointed to the flirty teacher "in a while." I then woke up to my boyfriend sitting on the bed to put his shoes on.

THE BACKGROUND:My boyfriend I have been together for almost 9 months. I love him very much. In April he asked my parents for my hand in marriage, which they accepted without hesitation. I asked him 2 nights ago if he was getting cold feet since it had been 2 months. He told me no, that he had a specific plan. I do not have any doubt about marrying him, but I'm very anxious to be engaged and marry him. As for my high school best friend, we had a falling out in April and have not fully mended the relationship. She let me down by not coming to support me with a work production. She also hasn't been enthusiastic about my boyfriend - even said he changed me when we got in our fight - so not sure why she showed up in my dream.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kdrama10 (POSTED July 8, 2011, 10: 5: 05)
Oh and my boyfriend and I have NEVER been on

a break since we've been together.-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED July 8, 2011, 11: 5: 26)
Well most dreams represent the inner workings of your mind. I think this is about your wish to get married. Its all about having a serious relationship. If you are commited to each other then you STOP FLIRTING with others.

I am not suggesting that you are interested in other men. Its the opposite in fact. Dreams represent the thoughts in our head... maybe it represents this

"I want to get married and I am a little worried about the speed at which things are progressing. Is he having doubts... "

Often a dream will show you doing things that are definitely not true... your not flirting ... they turn reality upside down. Its a dreams way of saying that you are NOT flirting... your just emphasising that to yourself.

Its just the way dreams are ... they just portray the conversations that we have with ourselves eg

"He is a little slow to want to get married"

"Are we serious"

"Is he flirting with others and having doubts"

"I have no doubts"

Things like that!-----------------------------------------------------
Sheldon (POSTED July 8, 2011, 15: 5: 08)
Has anyone actually flirted with you at work? Do you supsect anyone is attracted to you there?-----------------------------------------------------
Kdrama10 (POSTED July 8, 2011, 15: 5: 55)
No. I'm one of the only single teachers and no

one at my new Pt summer job. Although I did talk

to a guy I hooked up with a few years back, but

he'll be married in august.REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BOYFRIEND: A dream about your boyfriend will quite often be about your boyfriend. Such dreams will capture new thoughts and feelings as they emerge from your mind. So try to see how any boyfriend dreams represent changes in your feelings?

TEACHER:
For more information read here Teacher dreams

Schools in dreams

Shoes in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z