DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - spider being torn apart by someone else
POSTED June 29, 2012, 14:05 by mrsphxbabe (Viewed 376 times)

THE DREAM : my dream is a person appears in my dream, he is unknown in real life, but in my dream I some how know him. he is from Iraq or someplace like that. he walks up to me as I am sitting by some water fishing. and he has a big black spider, and he keeps putting the spider on my leg telling me its ok it wont hurt me. I tell him to move it, I dont want it on me. So he picks it up and (big black spider size of a dinner plate)starts to bend the spiders legs (all legs on one side) back and forth and pulls the outer shell of its legs of as if he skinned the spider, and the spider is screaming, and I am telling this man not to hurt the spider, and even though the spider is screaming the mans says the spider isnt feeling pain. the man then starts to eat the spider shell(skin) he just pulled off the spider. I remember the color of the spider legs inside the black shell were a pale grey color. what does this mean??

THE BACKGROUND:-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED June 29, 2012, 21: 5: 42)

Well I do not know what your dream means. Most dreams link to recent feelings and chnages in your life. It maybe a dream which captures your feelings about something in particular.

Try to establish some link to reality... eg ask questions like this

1. When that man tears apart the spider what does that make you think of in real life. Just let your mind ponder on those emotions.

2. What happened yesterday? Has there been something big on your mind - it maybe linked to that even though it seems as if there is no connection

3. what about fishing? Actually this thing about the spider feeling pain reminds me of fish. Many vegetarians eat fish and have no problem with it... which often confuses me. To me the spider being torn apart reminds me of a fish being hooked. It must feel pain... has vegetarianism or just fishing been an actual issue recently? Has it just crossed your mind with someone talking about it?

-----------------------------------------------------
Mrsphxbabe (POSTED June 29, 2012, 23: 5: 52)

nothing has happened lately that is out of norm. I have been stressing over finding a job but I have been looking for a year and a half now. I dont go fishing. and i had not been thinking about it at all either.
Mrsphxbabe (POSTED June 29, 2012, 23: 5: 50)

what i think about in real life when i see that amn tear this spider apart and the spider is screaming, I feel bad for the spider, and think my God people are so sick to hurt a living thing like that.
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

YELLING: Dreams are metaphors so what do you think yelling could symbiolize in your own emotions. If we speak in a brutal and honest way its almost the same as yelling. It shows we do not care about trying to hide unpleasant truths. Conversely yelling may show that you want to say something and be brutally honest but cannot because of rules or you are just trying to be gentle with people. Yelling can symbolise other frustrations - it could be a metaphor for your attempts to make something clear. You could have explained something a million times yet the message still did not get through. Dreams may not necessarily be about you and so a yelling dream may represent your attempts to understand someones strength of feeling. Understanding other people and being able to get along with them is a vital part of being a human being. Effective communication and the ability to emphasise is something that we need to think about.
For more information read here Shouting dreams

PAIN: Pain in dreams can have a very simple meaning. It can simply show that you are feeling pain right there and then during the dream. Often such dreams will feature pain in exactly the same place as the pain in real life. Such dreams may not have much of a meaning as you are feeling uncomfortable in sleep. Dreams often represent emotions so what could a pain symbolise in your own feelings. Perhaps you feel a sense of loss? Maybe you were just upset last night? Maybe you just had a hard time emotionally yesterday?

For more information read here Pain dreams

PAIN: Pain is usually about pain in an emotional sense. Dream studies showed one pain dream following on from a day when the dreamer was fiinding it difficult to accept a situation. So the pain was definitely symbolic of emotional pain.

For other meanings of pain in dreams read here Pain in dreams

Pulled in dreams

Skin in dreams

Spiders in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z