DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - A full moon and a guy (my beloved)
POSTED May 3, 2012, 06:04 by Lisa (Viewed 353 times)

THE DREAM : In my dream I was together with one boy whom I love. We were going together arm in arm in the bright moonlight to the full moon- very big, luminescent... I felt very scared because of this giant moon and he hugged me stronger... The problem is that in reality we are not together yet and I don't know anything about his feelings... And this full moon was not in the sky-it was very close to the ground. I've felt love in this dream and inevitability of something... . ....

THE BACKGROUND:It's all said above...thanks a lot for your help to interprete this dream! . ...

-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED May 3, 2012, 15: 4: 27)

Well you are on a romantic journey in your own mind. So you are playing out how things will be. The fear about the giant moon actually represents his feelings... being together with him represents your feelings.... you know them... thats why you are together. But the moon is symbolic of his actual feelings... you fear it maybe not what you want.
Unclesirbobby (POSTED May 3, 2012, 15: 4: 04)

Its just about your fears. Its not about something that will come true. So this dream is showing you how things are. Dreams do nt tell you much that you do not know. You are aware of your feelings... you like him and you worry that things will turn out badly. Thats what the dream means. Its not rocket science. Thats just how the mind portrays such a thought in a dream.

I do not believe that dreams tell you things that your conscious mind is not aware of.
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

Sky in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z