DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Jesus came to get me
POSTED August 23, 2011, 19:02 by MissMaryC3 (Viewed 429 times)

THE DREAM : I was working very hard on some laborious project; it wasn't going well because people weren't doing their work right. I was trying to fix the problem and make things better, and was kneeling on the ground engrossed in work when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I didn't look right away so he tapped me again, and when I looked up, the first thing I saw was Jesus standing at a short distance away from me. I instantly realized that the work meant nothing; it was like recognition, realization, and relief to know the work was over. Suddenly I was propelled toward Jesus and it was like going down the white tunnel that people describe in near death experiences. I remember thinking, "I'm going to die," and then I woke up.

THE BACKGROUND:A week before this dream I dropped one son off at college, and a few days before I dropped the other son off. I became an "empty nester" for the first time just recently. Maybe I feel my work is over now? Not sure about that... I talk to the boys regularly. I really don't know what this means.
-----------------------------------------------------
Iceberg Rose (POSTED August 23, 2011, 21: 2: 34)
This reply is not so much about what this dreams means but a word of encouragement about Jesus appearing in your dream. He appears in mine from time to time and I find it so uplifing when he comes. Its nice to know this happens to other people too.

I am guessing you have a faith of some kind in Jesus so he will be an element in your dream life as he is part of your reality.

From a faith point of view your dream reminds me Jesus draws us to himself and he comes with healing in his wings. The bible teaches us he will show us the unknown way so maybe this is a little glimpse you can comprehend of his ways for you to taste and enjoy where you are just now.

I like to believe thats the case for you because your dream sounded so nice to have.

Just so you know, I was uplifted by your dream so thanks for sharing it. I sensed a big burden of some kind has been taken away from you. Just maybe you now have the space to embark on your own spiritual journey as the life you have been living till now has come to an end of sorts.-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED August 23, 2011, 21: 2: 54)
If you look at the dream interpretation pogram on the right hand side you will see that death can symbolise an end of one phase of your life and so the start of a new phase of your life. And you do feel like it was a like a near death experience. Maybe its a realisation that you are entering a nw phase and its time to make the most of it.REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

DEATH: Death is often used in a quite abstract way in dreams. If you no longer see an ex boyfriend or girlfriend then if they die in a dream it may simply mean that you realise that you will never see them again(the relationship has DIED!). It may also symbolise a change in your life as are no longer able to do something (If you have a bad knee you can no longer play football so that part of you has died). Dreams are often like short plays and the emotions that they evoke could be feelings that you are experiencing right now. If a dear friend or loved one died then you would be devastated. That just may be your minds way of saying that you really value that person - you could not live without them.

For more information read here Death dreams

People in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z