DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Jealousy dream
POSTED October 2, 2011, 00:07 by xillah (Viewed 381 times)

THE DREAM : Last night I dreamed that I was trying to set my friend up with a guy I had dated years ago. While he was an okay guy, he wasn't that great looking and wasn't really my type, but I thought since I was now married and my friend was newly single, she might want to go out with him.

We meet up at a church I used to attend when I was a kid and we each park our separate cars. When I introduce my friend to my ex the two of them immediately start kissing--at first I'm glad they're hitting it off, but they they begin to get really hot and heavy and I start to get mad.

After sitting through a pretty graphic make-out session, I finally snap and tell them to cut it out--not just because I'm grossed out, but because he used to kiss me that way, and I felt that anything we had previously done was cheapened. I felt angry that he didn't even pay attention to me or regret our parting ways.

The ex sees that I'm mad and rudely--as though my presence is a bother--tells me that I can join them if I want to. I get even more angry that he thinks that I'm trying to fight over him.

THE BACKGROUND:The guy in my dream was a man I had dated very briefly after a bad break-up, before I went to college. It was very brief and never even got serious as we both lost interest and simply quit calling each other.

The friend is a woman I haven't spoken to in over a year because of the nasty way she began to behave toward me when I graduated from college, got engaged to my husband, and finished my first novel all in the year she got her 3rd divorce. I decided I didn't need her negativity in my life and quit talking to her.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED October 2, 2011, 11: 7: 11)
Well dreams are about our judgements. Often its a fine line - should we tell our friends to go out with someone who is bad news? Should we continue a relationship despite problems?

Dreams are very much related to recent events and feelings... particularly the day before ... as we process through recent thoughts.

Think of those bad emotions connected with the people in the dream... think of this phrase "I decided I didn't need her negativity in my life " and see how it related to your mindset at the time of the dreamREPLY
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

ANGER: Emotions are often easy to understand in dreams. Try to see how that emotion could represent recent feelings - especially from the day before. If you are bottling emotions up it may show that you are feeling frustrated. Indeed you may have no way of showing frustration... if you are working in a job where it is innapropriate to show any frustrations. Dreams can be an outlet for general frustrations. If you feel a resentment that people are not showing you the respect youdeserve then thaat could be wht triggered the dream. Dreams with anger in need not be about you. Did you see someone else very angry the day before? It maybe a dream about you trying to understand someone elses point of view.

For more information read here Anger in dreams

FIGHTING: Dreams represent your emotions so think of fighting as a sign that you have been in some emotional struggle. In practice fighting represents resentments as we fight against peoples perceptions of us. So ask yourself simple questions such as - Do you feel that someone does not recognise your achievements? Do you feel you have to work twice as hard as everyone else to be accepted?

For more information read here Fighting dreams

Car parks in dreams

Music in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z