DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Good nightmares and werewolf
POSTED March 4, 2012, 13:07 by Eradon55294 (Viewed 383 times)

THE DREAM : In my dreams I'm always either happy or cautious. But in my werewolf dreams I feel alive and free. Lately I've been having more werewolf dreams and when I look online they all say the same thing. And none of them apply to me. For example, I remember my dreams vividly and one night a few weeks ago I dreamt I was a human with a secret. My friend and I were running on a track racing each other. She pointed to the opposite side of the fIeld where there were a few hooded guys. I looked up in the sky and it was evening and I started to panIc. She knew of my secret and said she wanted to help me. I ran away faster than she could catch up. I down an alleyway and phased painlessly. But when I looked up, the hooded figures were barring fangs and swords. I jumped at them and attacked; killing them. I ran/jumped up a castle type building and growled at the small army of vampires. I dodged arrows and killed them one after anOther. I went inside and bit some of the townsfolk. When I came back out I howled and was joined by my friend as she was phasing. After that, we slaughtered most of the remaining vampires and the dream ended. When I woke up, I was saddened that it ended.

THE BACKGROUND:I'm an introverted female who is obsessed with dragons and werewolves. I love to daydream and I can't stop loving that. Like I said, all of my werewolf dreams are positive feelings and sometimes I dream in third person but feel in first person. I've been looking for dream interPetations for awhile and I hope this helps.
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED March 4, 2012, 14: 7: 21)

Well these are not symbolic dreams at all. You say that you are obsessed about werewolves and dragons. So they are probably literal symbols. They tap into your imagination and thoughts about dragons and werewolves. They brong to life the reality of your general emotions...

The human with a secret - thats probably linked to you... we all keep secrets ... you seem especially introverted so its probably you exploring this aspect of yourself.

Its all like a short play ... bringiing to life these sides of your personallity. The story means nothing much... its just tapping into these things... the darker side...
Eradon55294 (POSTED March 4, 2012, 21: 7: 50)

Thank you so much! The secret was that I was a

werewolf lol
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

CASTLES: Castles can be quite abstract in their meaning. Some meanings are quite straightforward. A castle is a means of keeping people out so a castle maybe your minds way of saying you want to keep people out(you are maybe very defensive or sensitive at the moment). But castles can often have strange meanings. One dream used a castle to express confidence - a castle is a place of strength. In a similar sense castles can express Castles have also been known to express caution as people in castles hide behind walls. So if you felt especially cautious the day before then it may link into that.

For more information read here Castle dreams

Army: In some way the army life is just like your own like. Perhaps you have been living an army type existence enduring a lot of hardship? It maybe that you just had a tough day yesterday and had to battle through. Or perhaps you have been involved in a team project and have enjoyed the feeling of working together? Army life revolves around discipline and orders so maybe you were thinking about the importance of rules and regulations.

For more information read here Militarydreams KILLED OR MURDERED: Dreams tap into similar sets of emotions and so what exactly does murder involve. Firstly, it involves strong emotions so its likely that a dream with murder in reveals your strong negative feelings about someone. Dream studies have shown that murder dreams involve strong negative feelings towards someone or something. It can link to someone who you really dislike - someone who you want out of your life. Murrder can also be a symbol for your rsistance towards something. You want to cut it out of your life!

For more information read here Murdering dreams

PAIN: Pain in dreams can have a very simple meaning. It can simply show that you are feeling pain right there and then during the dream. Often such dreams will feature pain in exactly the same place as the pain in real life. Such dreams may not have much of a meaning as you are feeling uncomfortable in sleep. Dreams often represent emotions so what could a pain symbolise in your own feelings. Perhaps you feel a sense of loss? Maybe you were just upset last night? Maybe you just had a hard time emotionally yesterday?

For more information read here Pain dreams

SADNESS: Emotions in dreams are often very easy to understand. Simply try to trace that emotion yesterday. Did you feel really sad about something yesterday? It may have been only a fleeting moment as you realised that you miss someone or somewhere. Dreams often just note emotions. A dream about sadness may not necessarily be about you. You may have realised someones sadness yesterday and that could have triggered your dream. Dreams are not just about you - they are about all the people you care about and even random people if their lives touch your emotions.

For more information read here Sadness dreams

CITIES:
For more information about towns and cities in dreams read here

ALLEYWAY: My studies of dream symbols have revealed some unusual and illuminating results with alleyways. One dream was highlighting the dreamers narrow mindedness - the alleyway was a metaphor for his backstreet view which did not take into account the opinion of others. In another case the dreamer was realising that he did not know what was going on - an alleyway is hidden away and is an exxcellent metaphor. In another case the dreamer was feeling trapped and vulnerable - the alleyway symbolising that entrapment (we fear of getting trapped in a dark alleyway).

For more information read here Alleys in dreams

JUMP: -Have you been thinking about some change which you need to make?
-Did someone act decisively yesterday?
-Do you feel under pressure at the moment?
-Have you just radically changed your view on something?
-Did someone act very hastily yesterday?

For more information read here Jumping in dreams

PAIN: Pain is usually about pain in an emotional sense. Dream studies showed one pain dream following on from a day when the dreamer was fiinding it difficult to accept a situation. So the pain was definitely symbolic of emotional pain.

For other meanings of pain in dreams read here Pain in dreams

Shops in dreams

Sky in dreams

Vampires in dreams

WEREWOLF: If dreams represent our thoughts and feelings then understanding them is easy. Simply ask yourself what a werewolf could represent. Most dreams represent recent thoughts and feelings so its really quite easy. One dreamer had been shocked at how someone had treated them the day before. They had always been treated with respect and friendliness but then he behaved in a nasty way. The werewolf dream then clearly represents the sudden and vicious change in peersonality. Werewolves being changelings which reveal their true (frightening) nature.

Werewolves in dreams

Music in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z