DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Vomiting
POSTED June 23, 2012, 07:06 by drumgun (Viewed 395 times)

THE DREAM : I'm in a small kitchen with some other Romanians, it was cold apparently because we all wore heavy clothing. We were in a really small kitchen(?) j want to say. Then here comes the girl I like, and her sister(who is not actually in America, she's still in Romania) tries to tie her shoe after she asks, and she needed some space so I try to put myself back into the corner and I say,"sorry sorry," and she's says cheerfully in a way,"It's ok." and I thought she was going to tie the girl I like's shoes, and she ends up tying her own. So then I still didn't look the girl in the idea I just looked down... Until she walked over to me. I looked up, smiled and said,"Hey Ligia" she smiled for a bit, said nothing, then she went past me to the sink right behind me and looked like she needed vomit, she began to, but I didn't see any vomit, more like clear water coming out. She was bent over trying to wash her mouth and I said quickly,"Ligia, are you ok?" then she went over to the next sink and continued to vomit, and her body was shaking oddly. I finally want to put my hand on her back, before I got even close, the dream ended.

THE BACKGROUND:I believe to make me talk to her(not sure) because she regretted not talking to me before, 2 friends on her facebook mentioned something of her leaving (such as going back to Romania) or somewhere else. What could this mean?
-----------------------------------------------------
Unclesirbobby (POSTED June 24, 2012, 06: 7: 35)

Well if you like this girl then you would not want her to go back to romania. The dream just deals with the type of thoughts that link to this girl eg

1. Is she OK? You ask her this... it shows concern.

2. You give her 'some space'... if there is something wrong then she might need some space.

3. Vomiting. Think of this in a wider sense... she is sick... sick of america? Homesick?

4. She with her sister... who isfrom romania. So perhaps you are sensing that she is missing her sister and poeople from back in the home country

So together the dream just explores your feelings towards her and her moving
-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

Shoes in dreams

Shops in dreams

SISTERS: What are dream symbols and how d they work? Well think about sisters in real life. Sisters tallk openly and honestly and so a sister could tap into a situation where you have been talking openly and honestly with someone. Or they could represent a wish and need to have such a conversation - a need too let off steam.

Sisters in dreams

Space in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z