DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - HUMOUR IN MY DREAM
POSTED August 2, 2011, 18:02 by Iceberg Rose (Viewed 385 times)

THE DREAM : I was at a team meeting about work I was doing. In this dream I was unusually talkative. In fact I was holding forth on every topic and made lots of quips about the issues being raised.

A supervisor asked me if I could start that new job the following day and I said yes. However I was surprised as I had not finished the first job. But that’s what working for the Government can be like so I accepted it.

There was a lot of action in this dream with movement from room to room, too meeting after meeting. In one the people arrived in medieval costume and held a serious meeting unaware it looked like a comedy to the casual observer.

The last meeting for my new boss was held in the executive bathroom. It was beautifully appointed and mooted as the new design for this space. All that was needed to make it reality was approval for construction to go ahead.

The group looked at me for my comment and I said "It will never happen." The members of this group looked surprised and I said "It all comes down to one word."

I spoke in a manner that assumed the group members were all on the same page as me and would know what it was. The blank faces indicated they had no idea and so I said "Budget" with my hands in open gesture -"It all comes down to the budget."

An important person in the dream said "It looks like it comes down to creating a White Paper on the issue." and I could not help smiling. In Government everything seems to come down to a White Paper!

There was a rustle of movement among the group and the white paper was passed on to me. As the dream closed I looked down and noticed I had been handed a roll of white toilet paper. I just had to laugh - it expressed exactly what I think about the Governments dependence on White Paper!

THE BACKGROUND:Yesterday I applied for a new job and in my current job I have had numerous meetings about organizing staff to complete the tasks to be done. I would describe my experience as a comedy of errors as it has been very frustrating.

The new job is due to start before this current one ends. I need to manage the overlap.

Yesterday I lost my equilibrium and rang my husband to meet him for coffee at lunch time as I got off on the wrong foot yesterday morning. I was embarrassed that I had an attack of the clumsies and lost my identity badge. It was tangled in a work bag I was using and fell down beside a chair un-noticed when I took my delivery bag off. After a search it was found and I figured out what happened. Not finding it meant the police would have had to be called and forms needed to be filled out in that case.

The dream showed me to take this event less seriously and see it from another point of view when I get the "Sh--ts" at work. I can always write a white paper to deal with the event. Toilet paper is just the thing to use in this case.

This is what this dream is about. My humorous dream helped me integrate my embarrassment creatively and move on today. It was such a comfort.
-----------------------------------------------------
(POSTED August 22, 2016, 04: 1: 00) Edit : Delete

-----------------------------------------------------
You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

TOILETS: Dreams often use symbols which in some way capture a similar emotion. If you are in a toilet its a private and personal matter and something that you like to keep hidden. A toilet dream could be your minds way of saying "I felt vulnerable yesterday as I felt some very private emotions in front of people who I barely know."

For more information read here Toilet dreams

FINISH: What does it mean if you are finishing something in a dream? Well think of the wider appplications of that theme. Have you been thinking how long something has taken to complete? Do you feel totally unprepared for something? (so you worry that something is unlikely to be completed. Do you need to try harder in some way? (so something is more likely to be completed).

For more information read here Finish dreams

People in dreams

Space in dreams

Casual clothes in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z