DREAM SYMBOLS : A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z
DREAM GUIDE: Based upon years of experience DREAM FORUM: Online discussion
DREAM THEORY• A modern theory. • Why is this the best dream site?
Dream dictionary techniques and dream symbol study

FORUM MENU REPLY NEW TOPIC REGISTER login
DREAM FORUM - Bluejays, puppy and broken glass
POSTED May 2, 2013, 15:04 by Lilolehs (Viewed 383 times)

THE DREAM : I don't remember much of the dream except there was a large bluebird that was apparently sick. Another one came and was being very loyal to the sick one. I think the sick one died, and the other bird was mouthing its head. I was worried it would bit its head off. Somehow a puppy that looked similar to my dog showed up. Now I was worried they would both get sick from the dead bird. We tried to take the puppy to the vet. The vet's office had a large storefront window. Someone driving a car (may have been my daughter, who I am having some conflict with surrounding an irresponsible boyfriend) backed into the window and shattered it. The pieces of glass looked to be about 5 inches thick with a layer of something inside of it. Someone replaced the thick glass with cheap, flimsy clear plastic. People could easily slip through to steal if they wanted, but no one would listen to me.

THE BACKGROUND:Many concerns in my life right now, but I was incredibly tired and had asked my daughter to stay with her dad a couple of nights so I could get through some college papers that were causing me stress without any further conflict with her regarding her boyfriend. I missed her, and am very concerned for her in this relationship and feel I'm the only one who is willing to confront her on it. Everyone else seems to think this is a great relationship.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lilolehs (POSTED May 2, 2013, 15: 4: 45)

It was a Jay, not a bluebird, by the way

(Jays are annoying thieves and

murderers, actually -- very

different!... and yes, I was hurt by the

loss of my daughter's loyalty. She

assumes the worst of my intentions and

runs to her boyfriend for solace, when

I've tried to be very clear about my

concern for her and her future. So

upsetting...
(POSTED August 10, 2016, 19: 3: 02) Edit : Delete

You are not logged in - LOGIN

---------------------------------

DREAM ANALYSIS Reading other peoples dreams helps you understood how dreams work and how they relate to recent thoughts and feelings. Below are some links to some interesting dreams.

Vampirism by Gypsyroving
Arrested by Gypsyroving
I FOUGHT OFF THE RED CRABS by iceberg rose
Komodo Dragon by KarenT
Swimming in a pool with frogs by Jillw06
1poision3nonpoisionsnakes by sweetwater5655
Pregnancy Premonition by ecslater
My Premonitions by BrandonBanks720
THE ROAD MAP - my husbands dream by Iceberg rose
Tornado Dream by rkwarr6f
THE DOWNSIDE OF CHANGE FOR ME by Iceberg Rose
waking up by lastride77
I FINALLY FOUND MY OWN HEAD : D by Iceberg Rose
Wild Horses by LindaBBlack
Dolphin jumping to God by Carlee
A DOING STUFF DREAM by iceberg rose
THE HEAD IN THE GLASS CAGE by Iceberg Rose

HOW TO HELP THIS WEBSITE: Google rates pages posted on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites very highly. So if you have found this site useful please post it using the buttons below.

Dreamwork and dream interpreting
Dream types
A modern theory of dreams
Dream dictionary and dream symbol study

Try this dream guide to help you understand the symbols in your dreams. DREAM GUIDE

-------------------------------------------
DREAM INTERPRETATION PROGRAM: When you post a dream a list of symbols will appear here. They will help you work out what has caused your dream. The following dream symbols all appear in THIS DREAM.

BOYFRIEND: A dream about your boyfriend will quite often be about your boyfriend. Such dreams will capture new thoughts and feelings as they emerge from your mind. So try to see how any boyfriend dreams represent changes in your feelings?

DEATH: Death is often used in a quite abstract way in dreams. If you no longer see an ex boyfriend or girlfriend then if they die in a dream it may simply mean that you realise that you will never see them again(the relationship has DIED!). It may also symbolise a change in your life as are no longer able to do something (If you have a bad knee you can no longer play football so that part of you has died). Dreams are often like short plays and the emotions that they evoke could be feelings that you are experiencing right now. If a dear friend or loved one died then you would be devastated. That just may be your minds way of saying that you really value that person - you could not live without them.

For more information read here Death dreams

DOGS: If dreams symbolise our thoughts and feelings then what could dogs represent? A dog is devoted and loyal and is often described as man's best friend. So a dog generally means that the theme of loyalty or lack of it has been on your mind. Try to find the link. Did someone really stick by you yesterday? Did you expect more loyalty from someone yesterday?

For more information read here Dog dreams

NERVOUS: Dreams often have simple meanings. One dream featured nervousness and this followed a night when the dreamer realised he had an important decision to make. Therefore the nerves represented the realisation that he had to make the right decision and get things right.

Nervous in dreams

STEALING: Dreams represent your feelings so what could stealing in dreams be a symbol for. Real studies of drreams have shown that robbery is a symbol for certain emotions and feelings. They tend to link into resentments and feelings of being undervalued. Why is that so? Perhaps we feel robbed of respect by others? Dreams will tend to link into similar sets of emotions in this way. We are comparing what is happening in real life to metaphors that our minds create.

There are other meanings of stealing in dreams: read about them here - Stealing in dreams

Surrounding in dreams

Dreams represent our deep thoughts and feelings. They are metaphors. They use symbols to compare real life to various memories from the past. We use our experience to make sense of the present.

Many dreams are specifically linked to the day before. They are not the only types of dream. Here is a full list.

•Distraction dreams
•Previous day dreams
•Creative dreams
•Personality dreams
•Emotional dreams
•Nightmares
•Health
•Relationship
•Life change dreams
•Reflective dreams
•Premonitions
•Rehearsing dreams
•Next day dreams
•Lots of dreams
•Depression dreams

Try using the following guide to help you find what has triggered your dream. •DREAM GUIDE

A-Z DREAM SYMBOLS
A : B : C : D : E : F : G : H : I : J : K : L : M : N : O : P : Q : R : S : T : U : V : W : X : Y : Z