Your place in history dream
THE DREAM - I seem to be watching something. I seem to be looking at all these historical references. I am looking at this Kings achievements. The king is actually this friend of mine called Michael. He has never achieved anything in life and has always tried to lend money off me. In the dream he was watching all these moments when he was lending money. The dream seemed to hint at good kings and bad kings
GUESSWORK The dreamer had just been diagnosed with arthritis. He had become continually tired and was now worried that this was the beginning of the end of his life. Things would never be the same again.
The "Guesswork" stage of interpreting a dream involves spotting issues likely to cause dreams. For help with this click here
ASSOCIATIONS AND SYMBOLIC MEANINGS
1. King. The king was a symbol for the dreamers own 'rule'. Had he used any power and opportunities he had. We all have opportunities and the chance to make a difference.
2. History: The dreamer had been thinking back over his life because of his recent illness. He felt that everything he achieved was now done and he was never going to do anything worthwhile again. He was looking at his place in history and it was not good.
3. Lend. Lending money was something that the dreamer hated doing. He hated his friend Michael for lending money. He thought it was a very low class thing to do and just made him think of his friend in a low way. The dreamer always feared that others would look at him in a similar way. Someone who had never done anything and had always been cadging money off people. Someone remembered for all the wrong reasons
4. King Michael. King Michael was a symbol for the dreamers own life. The kings reign symbolised his own life. The all powerful King symbolised the dreamers own rule - had he been a good king or bad king.
DREAM ANALYSIS In guesswork the dream was linked to the dreamers state of mind at work. The dream deals with the following themes
- The dreamers place in history
- The opportunities that you have
- Someone you look down upon for being low class and worthless
If you weave together the different themes you find that they could capture this thought that the dreamer was thinking at the time-"I really am becoming very ill. All my hopes have now gone and now I will only ever be remembered for my failures and worthless life. My sudden illness has made me think back over my life and its not good"
DREAM BANK : Some other interesting dreams
Little girl dream and a tornado - dream analysis
Dream interpretation - old boss asks me to eat
Snake bite on neck dream
Dream - Bomb goes off
Graveyard and cemetery dream
Cricket and football dream interpretation
Dream analysis - end of the world
Playing football dream
Dream analysis - swimming pool and lose purse
Unknown man at grandmas home - dream interpretation
Mass Murder in a dream
Great skill and ability dream
Cold water - dream symbolism
Sister driving up steep hill easily - dream dictionary
Dream symbolism - grandfathers ashes
Fresh and eager dream
London river dream
Purple nail polish dream
Dream analysis - stalker
Tooth falls out dream
The definitions on this website are based upon real dreams. If you feel like you have a dream which you understand then please feel free to email it to me at email@example.com