Alien spaceships - dream dictionary
There is a man. He looks human but I know is not however he has told me that although he is not human, he is not the same as the aliens inside the ufo's.
The sky is clear of clouds but overcast. I see the ufo's again, they are close to the ground. I see that there are several distinctly different shapes. Again, maybe about five or so.
The man takes my hand and we lift swiftly, off the ground. We fly through the atmosphere and are now in outer space. As one would expect, it is black except for stars twinkling and lots of planets. He is pointing out all the different planets to me and how there are so many more than we could imagine. I look for earth to get my bearings, I think I see it but am not sure, it is not where I think it should be. We are facing each other, we are about to have sex, his eyes glow golden for a second. We have sex, and that's it!
GUESSWORK The dreamer had decided to attempt to contact her half-siblings who are not aware of her existence! The day after this dream she decided that she was too afraid about the possible actions of their father and so changed her mind. An issue of this importance is very likely to cause a dream.
The "Guesswork" stage of interpreting a dream involves spotting issues likely to cause dreams. For help with this click here
ASSOCIATIONS AND SYMBOLIC MEANINGS
1. Aliens can represent something very different in our lives. Aliens can appear in dreams if we are about to go to college for the first time or do anything for the first time. Its a metaphor for something very different that we have never experienced before. It could easily represent the dreamers first meeting with her half siblings.
2. The dream revolves around an assessment of threats. The dreamer is wondering how much of a threat the alien poses. This is a symbol for real life.
3. Having sex is like a coming together. It could easily represent any close connection especially intimate. Its like a moment of truth.
DREAM ANALYSIS In guesswork the dream was linked to the the dreamers possible meeting with a half sibling. . Its easy to see how the dream deals with the following themes:
- An assessment of how much of a threat something poses
- Something quite new and different
If you weave together the different themes then you find that the dream could easily capture this following thought that the dreamer felt -"I am wondering if I should meet my half siblings. It could cause a lot of trouble and disruption meeting someone I have never met. I also worry about how the father will react."
DREAM BANK : Some other interesting dreams
Nuclear bomb fails to explode dream
Billboards and New York - dream interpretation
Cats in huge house - dream symbolism
Proud of me dream
Killing snakes dream
Still alive - dream symbol
Grandmother does stupid thing dream
Chased with spears dream
Scared of tornado - dream analysis
Pretty girls - dream interpretation
Intense beautiful smile - dream analysis
Dream - stood in great sadness
Tropical storms dream
A skaters and danger - dream interpretation
The definitions on this website are based upon real dreams. If you feel like you have a dream which you understand then please feel free to email it to me at email@example.com